27

I was in the middle of eating when i feel a hand on my thigh. I look down and see a tan hand. It then squezzes my thing. I stiffen and jerk my head towards Eren, the owner of the perverted hand. Eren was talking to Nana and mikasa was talking to Miko. I tried to swat Erens hand away but he just squeezes it again.

"Levi, eat your food." Miko said, i look up to see everybody staring at me. I nod my head while pursing my lips together.

Finally! Dinner was over. We were all saying good bye to Eren and mikasa. When the door closed Nana and Miko turned and looked at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Why didn't you ever tell me you had a boyfriend!?" Miko asks. I look at her with a serous face. "That is because he is not my boyfriend." "That is not what he said to us." Nana butted in. "Look, me and Eren, we are not a thing. We used to be, before i moved in with you guys. When i came back he was dating Mikasa. And besides, he only dated me for what happened to me and he thought it was his falt." I said.

"But he said Mikasa was just a friend?" Miko said.
"Nope, they are dating, kissing and everything."
"But he said he loved you at dinner today." I stare at Nana in disbelief. "Haha, very funny. Anyways i have to go to bed, night." I said and walked up the steps.

I hate it when people lie to me. I think as i lay in bed closing my eyes, ready for tomorrows shit.

I fucking update!! Daym i should get a grammy. Anyways... My story time! So i was leaving my class with my friend, i went to turn the door handle and apparently you have to turn it all the way and i kinda didn't, so i ran into the door. The second story got me really embarrassed, ready?  So i had gym and we were playing kick ball. I refused to kick the ball so i stuck in the back with my friend. The teacher kept telling me to kick it and everybody, let me repeat EVERYBODY STARTED TO CHANT MY NAME!! Bella, my friend that also watched me run into a fucking door the same day was pushing me to kick the ball. When i kicked it everybody cheered as a also ran bases. It was really embarrassing as my crush was their too. At the end we have these things called 'raider rewards' it is a ticket and you can win a prize with then. So she handed 2 out and the second one i though was going to be for a boy. She said it was to a girl. I thought anybody but me but i was wrong. It was for me. Everybody cheered for me, AGAIN!! I felt like a fucking kindergartner.