19

I cant stress this enough. EreRi means Eren top.
Riren mean Levi top.
Their is a reason they have 2 different names for this ship. The name that goes first means they top. I dont know if you have this problem but i go to read a EreRi book and then hear that Levi is shoving his dick in a whiney brat that doesn't know when to stop crying. I get pissed. My stress level only goes to a 3. 1: mad 2: stresses 3: pissed the fuck off.

Lunch

Me and Eren have been sitting next to each other in every class. This mika-bitch has been glaring at me all day and try's to pull Eren away from me. Eren never moved but still. This Armin boy legit looks like a twinke.

We got in the linch room and he pulled me over to a table with that Marco and Jean guy. I remember them, Jean pushed me in front of that car that almost killed me.

"Levi!?" Jean says. I look at him and wave. "O my god! Where have you been!?" "Germany." I stated blankly.
"Why? Eren never told us you moved? OH DID HE ALSO TELL YOU MIKASA IS HIS GIR-" Eren quickly put his hand over Jeans mouth.

Was he about to say girlfriend?

Just then mika-bitch showed up and hugged Eren. "Why have you not been spending time with me." She whined. "Mika, my friend from a long time ago is here. I want to spend time with him." He said.

Their was the word. Friend.

Mika looked at me. "Can i talk to you in private for a second?" She asked. I nodded and she dragged me into the empty halls. She turned to me.

"Look you little shit. Eren is with me now. Right when you left he came crawling to me, he doesn't love you. He used you, he chose me. The day after you left he came to me and asked me out. He means nothing to you." She said to me.

"Thats no-"

"True? Yes it is. Me and Eren are dating. Our 2 year anniversary is tomorrow. The same day you left. So we kinda just calibrating to day you left and Eren because happy again."

"But he ask me out."

"He asked you out cause he felt bad that Jean almost killed you."

"But. He invited me to Hawaii, with him family."

"That was because of what happened wit Farlan."

"B-but... We.... He had.... Sex with me." I said. Tears pricked my eyes.

"Sorry buddy, he just used you. He likes to have sex with worthless piece of shits. He tells me that people that cut should just kill them selves. You cut don't you? Your parents left you right? You cant keep in a stable home right? Has it ever occurred to you that no one like you? Just kill you self already." She said and walked back to the cafeteria. Tears were now streaming down my face.

Did Eren really thing and say that?

Was i really just a toy to him?

Did he really not love me?

Come to think of it. When i left. He didn't cry, or anything to show he was sad. Was he happy i left? Was he happy that i might never show up again? Why did he tell me lies?

Why?