3+3

P
I wake up to a brought light. I look around, a white room, a bid window, a desk with a computer, a tv, a heart monitor, an AV drop hooked in my arm.

AN AV DRIP HOOKED IN MY ARM! I sit up and as if on cur a nurse walks in. "Oh your awake." She said. Im Ms. Ral." She said. (No not petra, this is her mother)

I look at her in confusion. "3 boys dropped you off her this morning. Can you tell my why their was bruises on you stomach, you head was bleeding and you have stitched in you arms?" She asks.

"U-um. Well the stitches are from past experiences. My foster parent, Farlan, gave me these bruises." She nods and writes stuff down.

'Knock knock'

"Come in." Ral says. I see Eren walk in. He had something behind his back. "Hello, are you Levi's, cousin, or brother or something?" Ral asks Eren. "Uh, no. I'm his friend." He says. "Im sorry but you can be here if you aren't family related." "No, its fine, please." I say. Ms. Ral nods and leaves.

"How are you feeling?" He asks, sitting and the edge of the bed. What is he holding?

"Fine, thank you also." I say. He smiles. "No problem!" He says "i got you something." He pulls out a caramel colored Teddy bear. My eyes light up, as he handed me the bear. I took it from him. "Thank you." I say, looking at the bear.

I hear him laugh. I look up at him, "what?" I say. "Ha, nothing, it's just that you cute." He says smiling. Pink dusted my cheeks. "I'm not cute." I mumble. "Yes you are." He chuckles.

"No!"

"Yes"

"No!"

"Yes"

"No!"

"No"

"Yes! Wait."

He starts to laugh again. "You are so fucking adorable, he says. I set the bear i lap so it is facing Eren. Cross my arms and sigh. "What? Am i annoying you?" He says. "Yes, yes you are." I say. I see him smirk. Before i knew it he was tickling me.

"E-eren, haha, s-s-stohaha." I say. I open my eyes and they met with Erens. He was sitting on top of me.

Those eyes. Those beautiful green eyes. He leans down so our faces are an inch apart. I lean up to him and our lips connect. I, Levi Ackerman, was kissing a guy. BUT I AIN'T GAY! Well now i am, BUT I WASENT!

His lip, so soft. I felt his had travel down my side and stop at me hip. My hands were in his hair. I never wanted this moment to end.