Chapter 13

Reason i am updating so much is because i cant write/ update tomorrow cause i have to go to my school and also pack for a trip. Friday i will cause I'm in a car for 6 hours. Saturday no. Sunday yes, 6 hour car ride again. Monday i have to go to my school again and I'm not going to feel like updating.

Time skip to Hawaii

Me and Eren got to sit next to each other on the plane. His mother and father were already their. He told me all about Hawaii and the mansion they have their. Isabel let me leave so she could sort out financial business with my new foster parents.

I meet them and their names are Nana Walker and Mika Johns. (These 2 are you tubers and i LOVE THEM TO DEATH!)

They seem nice. Mika is a little taller then me but she isn't by much. She has brown short hair, like a bowl kinda. Paler skin bit still tan and brown eyes.

Nana is about 3-4 inches taller then me. Has blue hair and is longer but like a guys hair cut. Kinda like Erens just a little longer. She has dark green eyes and tan skin.

Once we landed in Hawaii we went straight to the mansion. It was Beautiful.  We walked in side and was greeted by his mother. She had tannish skin, long wavy brown hair, and wore grey leggings, a white tank top and she looked really young.

"Hello Eren, and hello you must be Levi." She said with a cherry voice. "Yes, hello Ms. Yeager." "Please, call me Carla." I nodded in response. "We will have dinner by the beach. They are performing ticks and Acts their. I know how much you like the Eren, and hope you will to Levi."

Me and Eren then headed up to his room. I was the size of a fucking living room! One wall was glass the also lead out to a balcony. It had an under ground hot tub on it too. The bed was a king size that stood right across the door in the middle of the room. It had white sheets with silver lined white pillows. The floor was a golden metal that was heated. The walls were a light silver and had paintings. It also had a minni fridge and a huge gaming system and wall size tv. All in all, It was beautiful.

He had a walk in closet and his own bathroom. In their had a jacuzzi! 

Later that night

Me and Eren walked down to the show and found his parents sitting at a table. We joined the and Eren kept his arm around me the entire time. Their were hula dancer, fire baton people, acts and singing. At the end their were fire works that were lit off on the beach. The sky was a pink, orange, red and Yellow. Me and Eren even saw Dolphins.

We were their for about 4 hours. His parents left an hour ago so we could have alone time. Yes his parents knew almost everything about me and knew i was leaving so they let us be alone... Together.

I probably won't ever see him again. I really like him and he will be out of my life soon.  Nana and Mika live in Germany so that's were we are moving. So far away from Eren.

To far away.

Me and Eren dat on the sand and watched the Dolphins... Alone. Eren had his arm wrapped around me and i rested my head on his shoulder.

5 more days till i leave.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I don't want to leave. Not again. Not without Eren. To be honest, I'm scared. What if they hurt me or get rid of me. What if i never, ever see Eren again? Will he move on after i leave? Will i? Will he even remember me?

Will he?