14

Keep in mind they are 13

Eren leads me inside the house and up the steps.

I sit in the bed really tired. He walks over to me and kisses me deeply. i pulled back and whispered "I love you Eren." "I love you too, be mine." Eren said and smashed our lips back togeather. He sat down still continuing our makeout session. He then got on top of him but still held himself up with his knees and hand, his other hand was on mycheek.

He put his toung on the bottom on my lip asking for entrace. We fought for domanince for 30 seconds. He start to grind against me and i let a moans out. He slip his toung in my mouth exploring. He ran his hand on my chest under my shirt, and i felt him go over my stitches and cut. I felt him strip me out of my clothes.

(Smut ahead)
Eren's pov

(Last chance I'm really bad at smut)

I take off his clothes at stick 1 finger at his entrance. I push it in and hear him gasp. I add another finger to stretch him out a little and then replaced it with me. I thrust in to him and heard him gasp but turned into a moan at the end. I pulled out so only the tip was in the slammed into him.

I start to thrust in him, harder and harder each time, hitting the spot and he moaned louder and louder each time. He started to move his hips to feel more pleasure. I hold his hips down so i would keep hitting the same spot. I decided to tease him. I pulled out slowly and then thrusted into him hard, "ah!E-Eren!" He moaned. I contiunued this for a good 2 minutes. "E-Eren please." He says. I smile and kiss him. "Why its fun to tease you." I say. I then start to thrust faster and faster and with ever thrust i went deeper hitting his spot. Almost everytime he made a sweet moan but i wanted him to feel pleasure. I pull out and start to grind on him. He starts to move his hips trying to get me to stop teasing but i was incontrol so i grab his hips and push them down. I went slower just to play around with him. His face was a mixture with pleeding. "Eren." "I want to hear you beg for me Levi." I whisper and started to go slower and slower. "E-Eren, please. I want you so bad." He said. "Not good enough." I say. He gave me a sad look and who could turn it down.

I thrusted into him deep and hard and hit his spot right away. "Eren!" He moaned. I smiled at it. I started to pick up the pace hitting it and hearing him moan loudly. "E-Eren im close." Levi said. "M-me too." I thrusted in to him deeper and deeper. He cummed and i came deep in him. I fell next to him on the couch, we were panting.

"You ok?" I ask Levi. He had his eyes closed. "I love you Eren." He said and rested his head on my chest and drifted off to sleep. "I love you too Levi." I said and kissed his forehead.