Chapter 12

I look up at Eren. "Um, Eren. I am getting new foster parents."

"WHAT!? You still going to be here tho right?"

"Maybe. The chance's are small. Truth is i probably won't be going here anymore." I tell him.

"But... When are you leaving?"

"After next week." "So we still have time!"

"Time for what Eren?"

"To get Isabel to change her mind." I look at him then back at the ground.

"Eren. We are only 13 and... She is having a hard time herself. I heard her talking on a phone and i think someone has already bought me." I answer truthfully.

"Jeez Levi. You say that like your an animal. Do you at least know who she is giving you to?"

I shake my head. "Im sorry."
Eren grabs me and makes me face him and look at him. "Levi, you have nothing to be sorry for. It is not your fault."

"It is Eren. Farlan did that to me because i was... Snooping. And that is the only reason why he is in jail right now." "Snooping for what?" "I cot him doing it with a another girl and was going to show Isabel but the flash went off and... Yeah."

"Levi it was not your fault. When they got married they took an oath. An oath that swore loyalty to each other. That said no matter how hard times are you stay by each other. Not to give up on each other. To Help each other. Levi, it was not your fault. He made those decisions and he can not change that. He knew that you were his son and he swore loyalty to help Isabel. That means to help you too. Not to hurt you or leave you out."

I stare blankly at Eren, not sure wether to snap at him, move on, trust him or cry. I wanted to yell at him for calling me his son. I wanted to move on cause their was no chance of me staying with him. I wanted to trust him cause... I like him. He is right, Farlan knew the consequences to his actions. I wanted to cry because... I might not ever see him again. We knew each other for very little time and yet it felt like years. I know so much about him, it's scary. Scary to know that he won't be their for me anymore.

It hurts.

They are 13. I did plan this whole book out. Smut might happen. DO NOT YELL AT ME FOR LEVI MOVING, if it happens? Hawaii trip will happen and they do something their that i will get a nosebleed from. I will warm you when it happens.

Next chapter i am time skipping it to next week so the day they go to Hawaii. Is it bad that i almost said Florida?

Nah.