23

School was over. I walked home and came home to an empty home. I went up to my room and put my bag on one of my hangers. I hand homework but didn't feel like doing it. I went in front of my body mirror and looked at myself.

My eyes were still a little red and puffy. I rolled up my sleeves and saw cuts and scars. One stuck out to me. The one that got me stitches. The one that almost ended my life. If i just-

'Ding dong'

I walk down stairs and answer the door. I saw Eren and Ms. Bitch. "Hi Levi. Do you want to hang out?" Eren asked. I couldn't hangout with him, let alone look at him. "Im sorry but i have things i need to do." I go to close my door but Eren pushed it back open.

"Levi, why are you avoiding me?"

Oh that little...

"You know what Eren? Im done with you! So fucking done! You are such a fuckboy! If you didn't even like me in the fucking beginning then don't fucking act like it! I lost MY fucking virginity to someone who doesn't and didn't even like me! And what is fucking worse was, i was only 13! Oh but it gets worse. When i left, you didn't care did you? Nope! And whats funny is that we never said we were broken up! You fucking cheated on me! And if you fucking say that i did like you, then why the hell are you dating a girl let alone still dating her! Want to hear the worst part of it all tho? I let you, a fuckboy who doesn't even care about anybody, fuck me. I lost IT! To you!"

"Levi? What are you saying? I did like you!"

"No you didn't Eren. Mikasa told me everything. So stop lying to me and leave me the fuck alone." I said and slammed the door in his face. I could hear Eren pounding on the door calling my name. I walked upstairs to my room.

Why do i still like him?