37

5 years later

Here i am. Sitting in front of a mirror looking at my self. I had on a black suit with a white blouse underneath it. I had a red rose in my front pocket and my hair was a little messy, but sexy.

Miko walks in and I look at her. "How are u baby?" She ask. "Nervous" I reply looking down at the ground. She walks up to my and sits next to me. "Baby, it's ok, i was nervous when I walked down that isle to, but.... it ends sooner then you think. You know," she says and looks down at the ground, "eren loves you very much. I love you, nana loves you, Levi.... everybody loves you, very, very much." I look at Miko, tears forming in my eye, " I don't want you to rethink getting married to a guy you may love because I know for a fact, he loves you and you love him but, if you think you don't love him then..... don't walk down that isle."

Eren POV

I was waiting at the end of the isle waiting for the love of my life to walk down that isle. The priest clears his throats to get every bodies attention and asks for them to stand up as we are about to begin. The music starts and the doors open.

I watched as mikasa and Annie walked in. Annie was wearing a short black strapless dress and mikasa wore a white tux. We forgave mikasa for what she did, and we were all friends again.

Next was Sasha and Connie.
Then Hanji and Erwin.
Then jean and Marco, both wearing white tux's but jean went on the girls side.
Miko and nana walked through both looking beautiful as always, though, Miko had a sad expression on her face. After about a minute, no one came through the doors.

But then I saw a white dress come into frame of the double doors. I saw Isabel in a short black dress, just like the other bride maids and Levi wearing a white dress. It had a train and had small diamonds on it. It went over one shoulder he had on a white vail. Every one starred in awe as he walked down the isle. He made his way down the isle to me making eye contact with me while holding a bouquet of dark, red roses in his hand. He was amazing, hot, sexy, beautiful, theirs no right word to describe how he looked. It was amazing.

I am a lucky man.

Time skip

"Do you, Eren Jeager, take Levi Ackerman to become you lofly, wedded wife?"

"I do."

"And do you, Levi Ackerman, that Eren Jeager to become you lofly, wedded husband?"
"I do."

"You may kiss the bride."

I grabbed Levi's face and pulled him in to a passionate kiss, and he kissed back. We were both smiling as we heard the priest say, "I pronounce you husband and wife EREN AND LEVI JEAGER!" Everyone in the crowd was cheering and clapping.

Today was the best day ever.

I am so glad I finished this book! I was really worried I would end because I got the iPhone 7 like, 2 hours ago and I almost essentially able to get sign in and I was about to cry, BUT I GOT IT!!

Now I got to finish my other book then I can work on a NEW ONE! YAY!

What kind of new book do u want me to write about tho? I need suggestions....

I made a bts and GOT7 family searies. Please check it out, it is so much fun writing it!!