20

I am going to take a very small break from AoT. I am emotionally attached to it and its all i think about. Ill be back in like a week or sooner. Sorry but on with this chapter.

The rest of the school day i ended up avoiding Eren. When the bell rang i went straight home.

I opened my door to an empty house hold. Boxes were still all over the place. I walked trough the living room to the steps.

Once in my room i went in my bathroom and looked at my self.

"Im so fucking stupid. She is probably right. He probably isn't even gay! Im so fucking stupid." I put my head on the counter top.

Maybe if i just..

I pulled out a small box that held something that help me form many years before i ever even knew Eren.

I opened the box and pulled it out. I smiled at the reflection it showed of me.

I brought it to my wrist.

One for many new parents

Another from Eren and his lying ass.

A third for loosing my verginity when i was only 13 to someone that didn't even love me.

A fourth for a reason my brain wouldn't process but my heart need it.

My cheeks then felt wet. I looked in the mirror to see my self crying.

But why?

After 10 minutes of sitting their quietly crying and washing off the blood, i walk sown stairs. I needed fresh air. You know, to clear my mind.