Chapter..... 7? I think?

I never wanted this moment to end.

'Knock knock'

Damn doors and people coming at the wrong times. Eren quickly pulled away and stood up. I whimpered at the loss of touch. He looked over at me and said "later, we finish." I saw lust in his eyes.

The door opened and The Horse came in. With Marco guy. They looked at me then Eren. "Hello Marco, Jean." Eren said happily, then glared at Jean. "Hiy." They said, Jean took a step forwards. "Look, Levi. I am really sorry what happened. I know I'm not the nicest person sometimes but... Will you forgive me?" He said.

I nod, "forgotten." I say, he looks at me confused. "The thing that happened with me and you... Forgotten." He smiles. "Thx hobbit!" He said. "Your welcome pony." I say.

"So the new adventure begins?" He said, god the kid makes a lot of references. "ON WARD MY STEED!" I say and point to the door. He looks at me, "you win this round." And they left. It was now only me and Eren.

"So, Levi.. I want to get to know you." He said and sat at the end of the bed. "What o you want to know?" "What is your favorite color? Do you have siblings? Favorite type of show? Movie? Animal? Character?" He say in one breath. "Well, my favorite color is Green. No siblings. I like anime shows. I don't like movies.  I like Cats. And my favorite character is probably Izaya, from Durarara. What about you?" I say.

"I like the color, Silver.  I have an adopted sister. I also like Anime. My favorite movie is.. Lion King. I like dogs. And my favorite character is...... Kaniki from Tokyo Ghoul." He smiles.

This will be a fun game of 20 question. I smirk.