21

As i walk down the side walk their was this blonde guy that approached me. He had blue eyes, huge eyebrows and was huge.

"Hey can you help me with something?" He asked as he stood right in front of me.

"What do you need help with?" I asked taking a step back. "You see, i dont know where i am." I look around, it was like the middle of the day. "Um... The park." I say more like a question. I see him start to smirk. "Have you been crying? Why are you eyes red?" He says and takes a step closer.

"Just leave me alone." I say and start yo walk away but before i could he grabbed my wrist. "No please, i want to help you." He says. "My name is Erwin." He let go of my wrist.
"Levi."

We ended up walking around for about an hour. We talked about who we are, school and i learned that he had anger issues.

We parted ways after we exchanged phone numbers. As i made my way home i noticed hour dark it got. I heard laughing. I looked up ahead and saw Eren and that bitch. They were walking my way. I ran up my drive way and through the door.

"Levi! Where have you been!" Miko says running to me. I look up, "i was just at the park with a friend." I say. "I told you its dangerous at night, you have to be more careful." I nod. I heard her sigh. "dinner is in 10, get cleaned up ok?" I nod I'm response.