28

BOOM! Owned everyone!

Their is the annoying people in life and annoying objects. One annoying object is my alam clock.

I slam he clock on the ground. It stopped beeping, though, i now have another broken alam clock.

I get up very lazily and make my way to the bathroom, show, brush my teeth and hair and get changed. I am wearing a white shirt, black sweatshirt, dark grey jeans, a black beanie and combat boots.

I walk down stairs only to be meet with the smell of bacon, waffles and eggs. "Mom?" I say. I walk into the kitchen. "Mooommm!?" I shout walking into the dinning room next. Their was a platter of food.

Waffles, bacon, eggs, sausage, oatmeal, french toast, pancakes, omelets, eggs Benedict.

"Oh sweetie! You up!" Miko says. I turn around and see her in a fancy dress. It was a knee hick black dress with diamonds incrusted on her one shoulder strap, Her hair was curled and she had a smokey eye, dark pink lipstick and winged eyeliner. Nana was standing next to her. She was wearing a white polo shirt that had frills, a black high waist knee shirt, and her makeup was regular black eyeshadow, red lipstick and winged eyeliner.

"Why are you guys dressed so fancy and 5am?" I ask. "Oh! School was canceled yesterday due to someone burning half of it down in an after school cooking club. And to we are having guest over from nanas work to eat breakfast with us, before she goes to work. He has to discuss some buisness with Nana also. Can you please dress a little nicer to? You know, to make a better impression on Grisha." Miko said.

Grisha? Whos grisha? Wierd name.

I nod and walk up stairs to get re-dressed. I was wearing also a white polo shirt with black skinny jeans.

'Ding dong'

Well, here goes nothing