Chapter 9

It has been a week and i am finally out of the hospital. Farlen is in jail and Isabel has been visiting me everyday. We drove home, Isabel and me. She looked like she had to tell me something but wouldn't. Every time i asked she would just say, 'I'm just glad your ok.'

We arrived at home and i went straight to my room as she went to her room. Out room were right next to each other and i could hear the crying. That is until i heard her speaking.

"Hello?...... Yes..... What?no!..... I just, i cant keep him..... I don't want to tho..... J-just take him...... Ok.... Yes, i am aware.... Ok i understand..... 3 weeks..... Alright bye."

What is she talking about? I heard her door open and then mine. I was sitting at my desk with my back to her. "Levi dear... We need to talk." She said. I know where this is going now. She was giving me away. Just like every other person i was ever with. This will be my 6th foster parent now.

My first was Tayla and Jim. A very strict group and had a son named Will. He hated me but i didn't care. I was about 4 when they adopted me. Had chores, curfews, no pop or candy shit. That only last for about a year.

My second family was with Amy and Lilly. They adored me, we would go on walks every morning. Exercise together. Watch Anime. That all ended after about a 4 years. Lilly was driving home from work and get in a car accident. Died 5 hours after that. Amy started to drink and abuse also. That lasted for about 1 month until she killed herself at 1:27 Am.

My 3rd family was with Mary, Tim, Katy and Bill, yes they still lived with their parents. They did not support the LGBT community so after a week i was with them and told them about my boyfriend, Tyler, the made sure i stayed away from him forever. They would beat me when i asked questions or talk about boys. I lived their for a year until they gave me back.

My forth family was amazing. His name was Daniel. He had a son named Jake, he was 12 and i was 9 at the time. We acted like a normal family for about 2 years. We would argue, laugh, go on picnics. Jake was nice enough to take me to movies with his friends with i was 11, He was 14 at the time and alway hugged me and kept his arm around me. He would suggest sleeping in the same bed every night a cuddle. I thought it was brotherly love but nope. On night he kissed me. I asked what he was doing and he said that it was with siblings do to show then that is how they care. I went along with it. For about 5 months we did that, in front of friends, strangers and others. Even Daniel. I soon found out that he was trying to get me to sleep with him and told Daniel. He gave ME away and sent Jake to therapy.

I spent a year at the foster care home. Until Isabel came and took me.

I never thought that a 13 year old would ever have to live like this. I was wrong. Move after mover after move. Never got to have true friends. No real family. What is the point of talking anymore? Why do they take me to only throw me away. It is miserable. It sucks.

"Look Levi... I know-"

"It's fine. I know where this is going. I will start to pack tomorrow." I said and stood up letting a tear roll down my cheek as i walk up the steps.

Nobody will help you. Every one is a monster. They just treat each other like toys. Once bored they throw you away or stuff you in the back of you mind and forget about you.

Nobody is their for you, only yourself is their for you.