Thirteen ~ My Jerk Prince 1

The annoying sound of pacing and shuffling woke her up when morning came. She grumbled a muddled complaint and groaned while pulling herself up in a sitting position so she could stretch her limbs, still too lazy to open up her eyes.

"It's about time you wake up. I don't mind the breast for a show but I would appreciate it more if you cover yourself up. I've seen better," came Aldrik's husky voice.

Startled, Venus jumped out of bed and plunged straight to the floor face first.

"Argh! I think I broke my nose! Goodness, are you trying to startle me to death? Don't you know how to knock before entering my room?" Her mouth fired away as she grunted and moaned while trying to check her nose. She winced from the pain after pinching it softly. Another grumble passed her mouth. Vee was too focused on her pain that she didn't even bother to move an inch from her current position, oblivious to her indecent exposure.

"Technically, this is my room," she could hear a sneer from his voice. "Is this a body show or something? I've seen better butts as well," Aldrik added, mocking her.

"Oh my goodness!" She jerked up, immediately running like hell towards the bathroom.

"I'm an idiot! How could I forget that I wore a see-through nightgown? This is so humiliating! Ahhhh!" She fought with her reflection at the bathroom mirror, along with the endless muttering. Wearing a skin as red as tomatoes, Vee begrudgingly washed her face still mumbling to herself. After her temper subsided, she started to brush her teeth and combed her hair using her hands letting it hang freely on her back with locks landing on her waistline. Her eyes were still lavender, she was certain it was because of the almost heart attack that Prince Aldrik gave her. Closing her eyes, she summoned all her willpower coaxing her body to relax. She inhaled a long deep breath then exhaled, repeating the process for an entire three minutes. When she opened her eyes again, she almost squealed. She missed her dark blue eyes. Though it wasn't even barely two days since she came to that realm, it seemed like weeks to her. Too much had happened for a span of twenty-four hours. It was exhausting.

Outside the bathroom, Aldrik smirked listening to her talking to herself.

A beautiful lunatic! He thought to himself.

A soft knock sounded by the door.

"Come in!"

"Good morning, your highness. Where would you like to have your breakfast?" Nelly stood by the open door, she was carrying a huge tray full of food.

"Are you done in there, Luna? I don't have all day! We have a lot of things to discuss. Nelly is here, would you like to have your breakfast here?" He called out to Venus.

"Um, I'll be out in a sec! And thank you, that would be great! I mean, to have breakfast here!" She was blushing while yelling back to him. She used a red cotton towel that she found on top of the basin to pat her cheeks dry. She was thankful that all her basic needs were laid out on the bathroom counter.

You're an idiot, Vee! She poked her reflection with her forefinger in repetitive action, scolding herself from her own idiotic deed. She gave herself a dirty look, irritation flashed in her eyes.

"Way to go, Vee! Now he thinks you're a total idiot." She resumed berating herself while she donned on the dress Nelly gave her last night together with the night dress.