Chapter 33 My Command

dedicated to @YourBestNightmare

Scenes with Vulca as promised. Thanks for being my first commenter.
PICTURE OF VULCA..
---------------------------------------------------

Venus came back to the world of living after a couple of hours feeling elated and somewhat floating. Like she was high on something...

Oh! I'm high on pull...

She started to have an addiction towards consuming the pull.. The more she was exposed, the more vulnerable she became into it. Venus now understood the addiction that the sorcerers experienced. The feeling of raw power-- it was amazing and scary at the same time.

It's my curse!
The sudden realization hit her.

"How many times have you passed out since you came here, hon? If it is turned into gold,you're very rich now." A playful chuckling voice penetrated through her internal discussion with her brain.

"Mistress Vulca! It's so nice of you to pay us a visit." Venus smiled sweetly at her as she opened her eyes, she missed her. Aside from classes, they never got to see her often. Her hood rested down, showcasing her beauty which was rarely seen. She had a heart shaped face with shoulder lenght, straight burgundy hair with a pair of enigmatic deep set, baby blue eyes adorned with long and curvy brown lashes. Her dazzling dimpled smile matched well with plump red lips. Pretty attributes which was exposed only that time when the sorcerers ambushed them at the witzardian realm.

"Pardon me for not being here most of the time. You know, master Ronheild is such a slave driver." She let out a hearty chuckle joined in with the rest of the group.

"I'm glad to be the object of your humor." Came master Ronheilds' stern voice all of a sudden along with the door closing sound.

"Ooops!" mistress Vulca let out a surprised yelp, she immediately put back on her hood to hide her embarrassment.

"Ahahaha. How I wish I saw your caught in the act reaction first, before that hood was raised back on." Master Ronheild's laughter mixed with the rest of them, mistress Vulca included.

"How are you, child?" He inquired with Venus after the humor subsided.

"I feel alive. Like something is raging inside me," she truthfully answered.

"Normal. You consumed my pull. It's powerful. Ten at the same time? I'm surprised we could still talk to you reasonably. If you haven't noticed yet, your literally glowing child." He explained further.

Venus gaped at her skin. It really glowed, emitting a luminous bluish light from within like UV light which radiates her skin.
So that's where the tingling feeling comes from.

"Where's Marcus? How is he?" Venus asked worried, peeling her eyes away from her skin.

"That's why I'm here, dear. He's in the healing chamber. We gave him blood transfusion, up to this moment he's still passed out. Using his magic while in blood frenzy was a deadly act for his kind." Master Ronheid said in a sad tone.

"I have to go there. Here we are laughing our asses and he's there indisposed. All alone..." She jump out of the bed, angry and sad at the same time. Venus knew her outburst was uncalled for but her emotions were somewhat heightened.