Fifteen ~ My Daughter To Be

NORTHERN PALACE

“Where is the human girl?” Lord Ronheild asked right away after he teleported himself to the hall chamber of the Northern Palace.

He had a hard time going to sleep after they came back to the academy from the Witzardian Realm around three in the morning. And when he was about to finally be able to, a messenger from the Northern Palace came to inform him that Venus wanted to speak with him at once. So there he was--all grumpy and moody. He wasn't really having a good day.

“Y-your majesty! Good morning, my king. She is with Prince Aldrik in his bedchamber.” A cleaning servant replied curtly after being startled and scared.

“Okay, carry on.” He leisurely walked towards Prince Aldrik's bedchamber. Yes walked. It was a Phoenician rule--a law he implemented himself--that there would be no teleporting inside a vicinity unless you were leaving or it was a matter of life and death. It was to prevent them from getting lazy. Besides, he needed to release some steam off. Walking from the West Wing ballroom towards the third floor of East Wing was a good distance to distract himself.

“Oh, goddess! I definitely don't need to see that after seeing your breast and butt already!” Prince Aldrik's voice echoed in the hallway as he was approaching his bedchamber.

Oh no, you don't. I didn't bring you up to be disrespectful and harass a woman like that.

Out of rage, Lord Ronheild forced the door open with his flames so it ended up flying into splinters towards the bed.

“What is going on about breast and butt?” He shouted angrily.

“Master!” “Father!”
Aldrik and Venus yelled at the same time. Their faces flushed crimson. Aldrik's facial reaction was priceless, he looked like he was about to pass out, pairing equally with Vee's shocked face. The poor girl was squirming like a cornered cat who kept on tugging the skirt of her dress.

Hmnn... Something good must have developed from last night. His smirk was concealed behind his hood, his mood automatically lightened up.

“My goddess! Could someone explain things to me?” He disguised an angry tone to contain his excitement. More important matters were at hand, but he would make sure to stay in the front seat as the brewing romance unfolded.

Goddess, if it's your will to have made her reappear here then I'm more than happy to welcome her in the family. The more I'm inclined to protect her from harm. He silently prayed.

“H-he is your son? Are you the king of two castles? Goodness! You must be really handsome behind your cloak!” As usual, Venus ran her mouth without even thinking if her words made sense.

Aldrik stepped forward, glaring at Vee as he explained, “Father, it is not what it sounds like.”

“Yes, Master! He definitely didn't see my breast and butt, I swear!” She raised her right hand up, palm facing her master. “But your son is the most obnoxious jerk I've ever met. He was rude since last night.” Ignoring Aldrik's warning, Vee continued to babble.

“What?” Aldrik turned to glare at her once again before facing his father, “No, father! She is lying!”

Venus gasped, “Hey, jerk! You did see something!” Accusingly pointing a finger at the prince, it was her turn to glare at him.