Chapter 34 First Quest

"Wake up freako.. Wake up..."

Marcus thought he was just dreaming.
What a lovely voice.

"Why isn't he waking up?"

There it is again... I will follow that voice. I want to see owner of such a lovely voice.

"Okay, enough sleeping. We still have our quest."

I'ts getting nearer. Just one more time please...

"Wakie.. Wakie..."

There! The light! I should run to the light.

Marcus was welcomed by his inamorata's beautiful face...

Venus was the one at the end of the tunnel as he peeled his lids open. He would like to wake up like this everyday for the rest of the eternity.

"Freako? You in there? Should I call a doctor, umm, healer I mean?" Vee was waving her hands in front of him.

"You look like an angel," was the first words that came out of his mouth.

"Duh! Old pick up line. Try another one." She answered him rolling her eyes but soon a relieved smile made its way to her lips.

"You are so beautiful," he added disregarding what she just said.

What can I do, I'm totally mesmerized. Marcus thought helplessly.

"You're whipped man! Move your lazy ass! We got a shape shifter to catch on human realm." Agnus appeared on his line of vision as he pushed Vee aside.

"Welcome back, lover boy. Oww, wish I have someone like you who's willing to give his own life to save me." Daphne said dreamily as she stood on the other side of the bed, turned Marcus' face towards her with her hand. She then gave him a wink when his eyes landed on hers.

"You don't need a lover boy to have that kind of man, princess. I will never let you be hurt." Rufus approached her, giving Marcus a pat on the shoulder.

"One could only hope to have that someone, not blood related?" D retorted raising her eyebrows to clueless Agnus suggestively.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" He asked her with a worried face.

"Ahahaha... Never thought faeries could be so slow!" Vee's contagious laugh set all of them into fits of laughter. Amidst all of it, she pulled Marcus up and gave him a very tight hug, giving his perverted self a good feel with her soft breats which turned his eyes red automatically.

"Don't ever scare me again. I'm not gonna lose you." She whispered those magical words to his ears. If a vampire could have a heart attack, he was definitely dead on the spot now. Marcus was overwhelmed from happiness. He would do it all over again just to have this reaction from her. He held her face in both of his hands and stared at her directly in the eyes to tell her just how much she made him happy with those words when...

"Freako.. why are your eyes red? Are you angry at me?" She asked.

"No," he answered uncomfortably.

"Are you sad then?" She pried.

"No," he heard D choked on her laughter, she disguised it with coughing.

"Rufus give D some water." Marcus was thankful that Vee said this instead of inquiring more.

Phew! That's so close. Marcus relieved thought.

"Oh my goodness! You are still hurt then!" Vee suddenly added, tapping her hands on his chest.

Rufus and Agnus let out a round of laughter. They were not able to contain it anymore when they saw Marcus' horrified face.

"Idiots! Why are you laughing?! It's not funny. He's in pain." Vee angrily reprimanded them. Concern was evident in her voice.

Oh, my innocent inamorata. How will I tell you? Words that played inside Marcus head.

"Ahem.. Vee he is perfectly fine. It's different kind of pain. Um, also related to physical but not painful." D tried to explain.

Vee's expression was initially confused but when she saw a certain something at his crotch area, realization hit her like a bus! She snapped her fingers then said bluntly, "ah, okay! You mean he's aroused? Boy! Why can't you say it directly."

All of them gaped at her.

My, my, my. She's not so innocent after all! Marcus chortled inwardly.

"Let's go, freako maniac. You need to take cold shower." She pulled a still stunned vampire out of the bed, out of the chamber. The shocked three idiots trailed behind.

"I thought your a vir-virgin.." Daphne asked recovering from initial shock.

"I am! But I am not stupid when I clearly saw what's painfully bulging from his pants! Besides I love reading fantasy romance novels, didn't imagine to be pulled into one." She chuckled pinching Marcus' face.

"My freako princey vampire is growing up..." She said in a singsang voice teasing him which earned the loudest round of laughter from their group.

After a couple of hours..

"Okay! I will be you escort for these quest! Our mission is to recapture the run away shape shifter. Escort her back to Werrian Realm. It's a no biggie!" Mistress Vulca instructed happily, leading them towards the portal by the bridge.

"Where exactly is Ne-gros Island?" Daphne asked reading the parchment paper. (pronouncing it as neg-grows)

"We're going to Philippines in Asia. Negros is said to be in Visayas region and we are going to the capital of Negros Occidental which is Bacolod City. The shifter is said to be hanging out daily at MO2 club. We're going on a night out!" Vee narrated excitedly.

"Do you really know where that is?" Agnus asked Vee doubtful.

"Of course not! I memorized it stupid! I'm excited! It's my first time for party partyyy!" She answered squealing.

"Venus, where's your cloak?" Marcus asked amused.

"Oh, oh yeah. I almost forgot. Thanks for reminding me! I'll see you in the portal," she shouted as she dashed back towards the academy.

"Seriously?! There's nowhere to sit here while waiting. Agnus sit down here." D ordered him to sit at the edge of the bridge filled with algae then settled herself on his lap.

"That's more like it. I can wait now forever." She said while Agnus was blushing furiously. Rufus gave him a warning look as both Marcus and mistress Vulca chortled.

In a span of fifteen minutes Vee was back.

Man! I bet she ran faster than a vampire! And she was not even panting! Marcus thought while he shook hid head.

Venus took his hand and pulled him towards the portal.

"Mount Kanlaon, Philippines," mistress Vulca stated in front of the portal.

"Wait, I thought Bacolod City?" Agnus asked confused.

"Man! You did not read the parchment? The portal is near the crate of the volcano away from prying eyes of humans so we will travel by bus to reach Bacolod. Clear?" Rufus scolded him.

"My bad.. Missed that part," Agnus smirked at him, unaffected by his scolding. He honestly didn't read anything, it was a waste of time for him since he was not the navigator.

"A private car is waiting for us there so our travel will be faster besides we will appear as foreigners so to avoid questions and conflict. Their mother tongue is different so expect that people from mountain will not be able to communicate to us but in Bacolod City people are educated. We will not be having a problem with communication only men and women flocking towards you in the club. Your a bunch of really good looking beings." Mistress Vulca said in a playful voice.

"Including you mistress.." Vee smiled at her sweetly veiled face directly, admiration showed in her eyes.

"Thanks, hon! Let's go!" Mistress Vulca pushed them all into the portal...