Chapter 27 Marcus Or Aldrik

"Goodness! What am I to do now?" Venus asked herself as she walked around the maze garden beside the academy. She was wearing dark skinny jeans, blue long sleeved cotton blouse and ballet shoes disregarding her uniforms. It was still early in the morning. She wasn't able to sleep so here she was outside, just as the sun was rising from the horizon.

Yesterday, Marcus never spoke another word to her and he kept his distance when they met at dining chamber through lunch and dinner. Their group ate in total awkward silence. Daphne was still due to come out of healing chamber later that day so she really didn't have someone to confide into.

The new subordinate was introduced to all during lunch yesterday as promised. Her name was Letticia. Rumor said that she was half-human half-goddess. Though Venus highly doubt it, even if she thought she saw her eyes turned gold when she looked at her last night while having dinner. There was something about Letticia that started to irk her. She caught her giving sly looks at her direction.

Agnus explained to her that all magical beings have blue eyes when she noticed last night, for the first time, this little detail. It only varried on shades like lighter or deeper blue. While gods and goddesses had golden eyes. In magical beings though, there are four beings that could change eye colors: the vampires which obviously to red when they felt strong emotions such as love or lust, the demons to black when their demonic side appeared, the shape shifters to yellow when they morphed into their animal side, and the witzardians which they could turn to any color they wanted which reminded her to ask queen Mystyq if she can being half sorceress and all. Like that was the reason her eyes turns lavender, right?

Anyway back to her predicament.

How can I be so stupid. I cannot hurt Marcus! I should not. I really messed up this time, I liked his kiss though. It was so full of passion, his lips was so soft and tender. She mentally faced palmed herself for having such thoughts. She felt like she was cheating on Aldrik.

Cheating? Oh come on Venus! He don't even find you hot like he said he'd seen better!

She was in the middle of her self-rantings so she didn't noticed that she unknowingly made it through the middle of the maze. When she realized this, it was too late already.

Terror was written on her face as she tried to turn here and there but kept on ending on a dead end, stumbling back on the same place.

I'm lost! Two words that repeatedly rung on her head after an hour of running around. She collapsed on the pavement, tired.

Someone would notice I'm missing eventually so I will wait here.

She closed her eyes and relaxed herself when suddenly someone, rather something called out to her. She heard it deep within so she reached out not realizing that she started to fade away while she grabbed that thing that called out to her inside.

"You kept on coming back here. May I know why?"

That sweet voice!

Venus would never forget that heavenly sound.

Oh my. I didn't. . . She peeked through her right eye to confirm her suspicion and there he was, standing on his half naked glory!

"Oh. Um, um, um. Y-your not wearing a shirt." There went her genius mind. Her birdbrain hyped up like frenzy upon seeing this bare chested god-like man, glistening with sweat and bulging muscles in front of her! She oggled like a pervert, eyes that were gonna pop out of their sockets any moment. He was only wearing a black cotton pants! What made him more glorious was, a pair of red wings was folded on his back!