Fourteen ~ Queen Mystyq

Picture of Queen Mystyq on top.

PHOENICIAN ACADEMY
(A few hours earlier after the meeting)

On their way out of the academy, a Phoenician man dressed in a casual blue shirt, khaki pants, and white sneakers appeared in front of the doors.

"Good evening, I come here to bring news about the human you asked to find through the pull, Master," addressing Lord Ronheild, the man bowed and spoke right after his yellow flames were extinguished.

"Thank you for your fast compliance. Please proceed with your report." Lord Ronheild only bobbed his head up and down.

"She is currently at the Northern Palace, Master," he reported.

"Thank you, son. You brought us good news." Lord Ronheild said in appreciation. 

"I am glad to be of service to you, Master. I shall take my leave now. Have a pleasant evening." The man bowed again, disappearing in a burst of yellow flames as soon as he saw Lord Ronheild's nod of approval.

Turning to face his people behind him, "Very well, thank you all for your time. Now that we know she is safe, please get some rest. I will fetch her there myself in the morning. Balto, Vulca, Xerxis please follow me." Lord Ronheild instructed afterwards.

As the rest of the masters retired to their chambers, the three masters trailed behind Lord Ronheild towards the front garden of the academy.

"We are going to the Witzardian Realm," he announced the moment he knew that they were out of earshot.

Although the three knew that it was inevitable, still, the sudden announcement shocked them. And at the same time, worry creased on their veiled foreheads.

"Ready when you are," Master Balto said.

"This is gonna be a long night," Master Xerxis muttered.

"Ready!" Vulca rolled her eyes under her hood to the unknowing Xerxis before fixing eyes to Lord Ronheild.

"Okay, let's go." A burst of orange, red and blue flames followed.

Witzardian Realm
(Witches and Wizards realm)

When they appeared in front of the palace entrance, a wizard—wearing their traditional Victorian style of clothes—was already waiting for them, in front of double doors that was fully opened.