Chapter 43 Cursed State

"The prophecy!" they all shouted in unison.

Venus was snapped out of her trance.

"What happened? I kind of blacked out." She asked them while blinking her eyes rapidly to adjust her super enhanced eyesight.

"You spoke in a different woman's voice, informing that you can wake Daphne and Amelia up plus reciting the prophecy." Agnus answered her as she turned her gaze around the room.

"Goodness! I will never get used to this! " She blurted out fascinated by it. She literally saw an ant crawling at the edge of far end wall like it was just in front of her.

"Say freako! Vampires have enhanced sight, right? Can you see the ant over there?" She asked Marcus without looking at him instead she pointed towards the wall which was fifteen foot away from them.

"Nope! Only if I really focused on it."

"Haha! I beat you! I can see it without batting an eyelash. I sparkle like Edward in Twilight only without the need of sunlight and frankly this is waay more awesome." She playfully smacked his arm. Expect Venus to pull stunts like this from time to time even in the most bizarre scenario. She would just spout out a unrelated topic from a discussion.

"Aherm... Child. This super sight plus the ant are interesting subjects and all, but we have to get going to your subordinates to the assessment chamber." Master Ronheild reminded her.

"Oh goodness gracious! How can I forget about them. Assessment chamber?! Oh no, no, no. I'm not safe in that place. How will I help them?" She mumbled her tangled thoughts all at once.

"Agnus! Please help Rufus bring them here." Master Ronheild ordered.

"Who the hell is Edward?" Jealous Marcus hissed beside her after Agnus left the room.

"He's also a vampire from the movie Twilight Saga." She casually narrated.

"Master, about the voice, did it happen to mention how I will wake them up?" She asked after elbowing Marcus to shut him up.

"No, child."

"Great! And master, I think that voice is the one that woke me up. She said about going to... Oh I forgot! Wait..." She paused to think.

"I'm sure it starts with O--Optic something Temple. Urghh! Goodness brain! Where are you when I needed you the most." She grumbled while her hands were busy pulling her hair.

"O--Opaque Te--temple you mean?" Master Ronheild said stuttering. A rare occurrence from a man like him.

"YES! That's it! How you knew master?" Venus chirped not noticing her master's sudden unease.

"A-are you sure child?" He stuttered again.

"Yes, where is it? I need to go there." Venus replied without a trace your of awareness from her master's turmoil.

"It's in F-faerian realm but it disappeared a long time ago after the queen d-died." He answered having a far away look.

"Master? Are you okay?" She asked him, noticing for the first time.

"Yes, I am okay. I think I need some air. I will be back when they arrive," he said hastily and hurriedly left.

"Um, did I do something wrong? What was that all about?" She asked to no one in particular, Marcus silently held her hand seeing her light dimming more into almost nothing.

"It was the only temple all over magical realms. A temple of soul reflection. It was called Opaque, though it was open air like gazebo type but gigantic version, the inside was not visible due to mists enveloping it like opaque mists, and protected by magical opaque crytalines. The said temple was nowhere to be found and believed to reappear when the proper time arises." Queen Mystyq narrated.