Pranked

The next day was sunny and peaceful and Mello and Near went to the last class for the day, Biology.

Naomi Misora, the Biologist greeted her new students once again.
The desks were double ones and Matt was sitting with Mello, so Near was sitting along with Zoe, who was mysteriously smirking the whole time, making Near thoughtful.

The professor started talking about the animals' natures and their instincts.
Mello seemed absorbed to the lesson. Biology was one of his favorite subjects.

Near listened carefully while taking notes.
Matt was kind of bored at the moment, but each time he thought about the prank that awaited them,he started to smile like an evil villain.

Matsuda was very exited when the lesson finished and the 'gang'
started putting the plan into action.

~~~~~~~~~~

Mello got out of the classroom and Near followed him.
'Just as I suspected', Matt thought and giggled.
The boys were now heading to the cafeteria, and Mello toured Near to the place for the fourth time from his arrival to Wammy's.

"Here's the cafeteria. You can buy foods from sour to sweet; there's an interesting variation."

"I remember", Near replied with his common serious emotionless look on his face, while twirling a lock of his hair with his finger.

"I'm going to buy some chocolates. Is there something you'd like to eat, Near?", Mello questioned the younger boy.

"Nothing in particular", he answered while still having that serious look on his face.

'Is that how he always behaves?Yesterday he was full of energy. This kid is kinda weird', Mello thought as he walked to the cashier with a bunch of chocolates and a lollipop in his hands.

Mello returned to the table and offered the lollipop to Near saying:
"Here sheep boy, take a lollipop. If you prefer something else, or if you are hungry, just say so. I haven't seen you eat much since you came here. Is there something wrong?"

"No, it's nothing. Thanks for the lollipop and for your conciousness", Near spoke as he took the candy into his hand.

'It can't be helped then, I guess', Mello thought while biting on one of his newly bought chocolate bars.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt and his other friends took food from the cashier and started to throw it to all the students' faces, shouting: "Food fight!!!!"

A chaos was created in the cafeteria, when everybody started to throw their dinner to each other. On the air were flying hamburgers, soups, spaghetti, potatoes...

When an omelet hit Mello's head, he got up furious, catching Near's hand, telling him: "We better get out of here", while wiping the omelet from his hair.
A soup bowl found Near's head and now the poor boy was soaking wet.
They got out of that chaotic place, heading to their dorm.

Matt and his gang saw them getting out of there and told the
others to follow him for the grand prank.

The two geniuses were now in the last small hallway, with Mello
leading the way.
Unfortunately, Mello didn't see the invisible oil on the floor and
slipped. His head was now ready to hit the floor.

"Mello!", Near said upset, while capturing the blonde into his arms, but he was too heavy for him...

Mello gasped and managed to get up ,so now both he and Near were dancing like crazy bears on the floor while trying not to fall.

After that, Near's foot slipped on wet glue which was one meter away and scattered glitters that were everywhere. He caught Mello so he wouldn't fall but  the blonde fell with him on the floor, while saying "gaahh" out of surprise.

Near's hair were now full of glue and glitters as were Mello's clothes.
They both closed their eyes, waiting for a miracle to save them from the fall.

Mello hugged Near, so that he wouldn't get hurt.
And Near hugged him back.
Now they were both one with the floor.

Near opened his eyes because he felt Mello's head stuck on his face.
The blonde had unconsciously stuck his lips on the albino's left cheek.

Near's body temperature raised, his heartbeat fastened and he was starting to blush.
'That's weird', he kept thinking.

Mello opened his eyes and was able to smell the boy's scent. It attracted him; It was beautiful.
He apologized about the things he did, saying that they were spontaneous, created from the chaos.

Matt, Matsuda, Kalvin, Jane and Zoe were watching from the hallway's corner five meters away and when they saw the whole incident they started to laugh like ten year olds.

More and more teens got closer to see what was happening and when they did, they joined the laughter.

Mello shouted with fury: "Matt, you bastard! You were behind all of this!! Why on EARTH did you do t-", Mello's voice was now on its limits

The younger teen got up and caught his hand while saying: "Mello, we better go to our room now. I don't like my hair to have glue stuck on it for long."

"Hmpf, let's go", Mello replied while giving Matt a death stare.
'We won't let you win, Matt. You started the prank-war. But because you won a battle, that doesn't mean you won the war. We'll see who laughs best in the end!', he though while following his snow-white roommate.

The students' laughter didn't stop for a long time.
Both Mello and Near have never felt bigger humiliation than that in their whole lives.

|End of part 7|