Confession

Mello entered the huge room with the piano in the middle.
A bulky man was sitting on the piano chair, playing a calming romantic sonata. The blonde stood there. That sound was quite stunning!

He continued watching his professor for a long time, until he finished the whole song.
"Wow! I wish I could play that one!", the teen said amazed.
John now looked at the boy, surprised by his presence.
"Mello? I didn't realize you were watching me. Why did you come so early today?"

"Well...I...My piano was broken for a month now and that's why I didn't study properly. I'm sorry. A man will come to fix it today though"

"It's fine. Just make sure that it will not be repeated"
The blond boy was grateful that he didn't get punished and nodded.

It was now almost six o'clock and most of the students started arriving. The albino passed beside Mello and left cold silence behind him.

After two hours the class ended and Near decided to take up guitar classes. During the whole class he didn't even give a glance to the blonde.

Near got out of the classroom first and hurried up to his dorm.
Mello couldn't really understand his weird behavior and followed him to find out.

When the pale boy opened his door, he felt Mello's presence.
"Why were you following me, Mello?", he inquired.
"I was following you for the same reason you were following me to the cafeteria a while ago!", the teen answered, showing slight signs of annoyance.
"You knew I was there and yet you...", the pale boy said with no emotion even if his heart was cracking on the inside. His grey stormy eyes managed to leave the blonde confused.

'Why such a reaction? Is he mad? Is he sad? I am suddenly becoming unable to understand him', Mello was thinking before he replied with an apologetic look on his face.
"No, Matt told me after you left."

After some seconds, Mello closed the door behind him and stuck the albino on the nearest wall. Near struggled again to get away, but he couldn't this time. Mello was using force. "Let me go!", he said quietly as his face was turning a pinkish color, never letting a simple feeling affect him, but Mello leaned in and locked his lips with Near's instead.

It was slow and sweet and tasted like chocolate. The albino kissed him back. Their tongues were now dancing together passionately. Closed eyes and beating hearts were now close to one another.

When they finished kissing, Near observed that his roommate's cheeks were red as well and surprised from what just happened he opened his mouth to speak. "What was that?"

The blonde's blush became bigger and covered his whole face. He couldn't bring himself to talk. 'What have I done? Do I really like Near that way? It all happened on a split second...I...Since when am I attracted to boys?! No! It's only Near that I want. Near...'

"I can say that I find this quite entertaining. Watching you being thoughtful.What could you be thinking?", the albino murmured with his sweet voice as Mello hid his eyes behind his bangs.
"Near, I think that I mi-ght l-like you...", the blonde stuttered instantly, looking away. His heart was beating like crazy and he started sweating.

"I couldn't hear you...Do you mind repeating yourself Mello?"
"You meanie!", Mello said while ruffling the smaller teen's hair. "You heard very well what I said!"
"I admit it... I am sometimes", Near grinned.
"I'm just not completely sure about my feelings towards you yet ",the blonde continued.
"I see...", the small boy said while starting twirling his white and fluffy hair.

Mello was thoughtful again. He stood up and gone to the kitchen, opened the fridge and grabbed a chocolate. He bit on it making a snap sound and asked casually:
"What would you like for dinner, fluffy teddy?"

"Fluffy teddy? I wonder how many nicknames will you give me...", the albino asked smiling.

When he didn't get an answer he sat on the floor and solved his favorite puzzle from scratch. The blonde was now watching action films on the TV.

"Now it's figurine time", he whispered to himself as he took out of the big toy box his favorite playmobil and super hero figurines and started to play happily.

"Oh please help me from this awful thief razor paws", he mimicked a thin girly voice. He grabbed the super hero figurine and made him shake his head. "I'm here my lady and with this powerful sword I shall defeat the enemy!", he mimicked a man's voice. "Oh noo he's stealing my bag! Get off you thief!", and with this sentence the pale boy started giggling aloud.

Mello got up from the sofa and with very silent unnoticeable steps accosted Near who was now hitting the thief with the super paw figurine's fist. He sneaked from behind the albino and.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING NEAR?"
"Gaah ", the albino gasped surprised. Mello looked right in the boy's eyes. Azure eyes met gray eyes and the pale boy answered the question, blushing a little.
"Um..I'm just playing with my toys..."
"It's fun, isn't?"
"For me it is"
"Looks like it!"
"Anyway...", Mello continued, "What do we eat for dinner?"

"Whatever there is on the fridge", the small teen said as he walked by the fridge to see.

"Hmm,we only have toast ingredients. I can make a pizza. I found flour and eggs."

"I can give you a hand!", Mello pointed the flour to the albino, implying that he could make the dough.

"Why don't we invite Matt and Matsuda over after we finish cooking?", Near spoke with excitement to the blonde. Mello stayed silent for a little bit because he was tired and didn't wanted the dorm to be noisy but agreed to the idea.

'If this will make Near happier, I must agree. Maybe he will forget what happened today if I get him to drink wine. That's not a bad idea after all!'

"Alright, I will call them. We are having a small party tonight!", he said with a smirk and then Near nodded with a wide smile.

~~~~~~~~~

Matsuda and Matt were now heading to their friends' dorms but they bumped into Roger somehow.
"Oh, Matt, Matsuda! I wanted to talk to you!", the old man said and the two students nodded. "Its about that prank you pulled to Mello and Near the other day. You did it,didn't you? I heard some students gossiping about it."

"Eehm...", Matt felt busted and tried to account for himself.
"It was just for fun", he finally said.
"That's the obvious reason", Roger now looked at the two teens.
"And you ,Matsuda? What do you have to say about this?"

"I don't know sir. I just followed Matt's orders..."
The two boys now looked at the headmaster with an apologetic look.

"I get it now. Let's just say that it slipped my mind this time. But the next time you are going to get punished!"

They then nodded again, both saying: "Yes, Mr Roger! We understand!"

"Good. Now if you would excuse me...I have work to do. Have a good time!", he said as he pointed Near's and Mello's dorm.
'How did he know we were having a party?', Matt wondered. 'He is not the head of the orphanage for no reason, I guess!'
After that the two of them knocked the door, excited.

|End of part 13|