Facing You...

Near finished the drawing and then showed it to the professor.
"Oh Near, you did great for your first time...heheh", said Raye, faking the whole thing.

"I know it sucks Mr Raye. I am not that good at drawing. I though I could learn how to draw better here", the boy seemed embarrassed and sad now.

"That's true. Today I just wanted to see in which level you were. Next time you will start from scratch the whole drawing
lessons. Beginner class it is!"

"Thank you", the young teen said with his silent voice.

After that, most of his classmates who saw the drawing started giggling ,making fun of Near.
The albino got out of the class, still feeling embarrassed.

~~~~~~~~~

Mello was now in his room to make a phone call.

*Blip* *Blop* *Blip* *Blip* *Blop*
*Tou* *Tou-Tou*

"Hello?", a woman voice answered the phone
"Hello aunt Kathy. It's Mihael."

"Oh Mihael! It's been a long time since you called. What's the matter? Are you doing ok?"

"Yes aunt. I just wanted to tell you to sent someone to fix my piano. Two of it's keys are broken."

"Oh no! I thought you loved your piano! Were you irresponsible by accident maybe?"

"I wasn't the one who broke it. It doesn't matter who did it, okay?Just send me a music instrument technician or somethin'."

"Woah woah! Calm down! That's what I 'll do."

"I'll be waiting...", Mello sighed.

"Alright. Have a good morning my sweetheart!"

"Morning", Mello replied as he closed the phone.

~~~~~~~~~

Near was now on the big livingroom, sitting on a sofa all alone. Linda, the girl who teamed up with him for the poem assignment yesterday walked up to him and sat beside him.

"Good morning Near", she said with a wide smile. Her bright write teeth could be seen now.

"Good morning, Linda?", the albino replied with his casual
serious face.

"Aha!", the hazel haired girl spoke happily once more.

A pause of silence followed the two of them.

"So", Near broke the silence. "When are we going to start this assignment for Literature?"

"We can do it right now! Let's go to the Library to find information!"

"Alright. I hope we write some good poems."

The two teens went to the Library and searched for animal books to find what Takada asked for. After three hours when they finally found everything they needed, they
started composing their poems.

The result was extraordinary and unique.
"Wow! It looks like we did pretty well. We are definitely going to win!", the girl said excited.

"You never know what the future will bring",the albino replied silently. "I am tired now. Goodbye Linda", the boy said as he started returning to his dorm.

He saw Matt on the way back.

"Hey Near! Wanna play videogames with me?", the redhead suggested to the teen.

"I have a bad headache right now Matt. Tommorow. Maybe."

"Alrighty! I will be waiting for you tommorow evening ",Matt replied with a wide smile.

"Okay", Near said as he goodbyed his friend.

~~~~~~~~~~

Mello was now sitting on the floor trying to solve a 2000 piece puzzle. "If that goes there, this one goes here. I'm almost done. Playing with puzzles sure is entertaining."

The white haired boy opened the door with his card key.
Mello was still absorbed to the puzzle.

'Mello is really cute now that he's thinking to solve that puzzle', Near thought and started blushing. 'What am I even thinking! I could end up as a pervent.'

"Hi, Mello ",the young boy greeted the blonde while trying to hide the blush.

"Hello sheep boy. Mind if you help me solve this puzzle?"

'Back to calling me sheep boy again.What did I expect.~,Near's thoughts were traveling again, 'till he spoke. "Uhm, s-sure" 'Oh no. I stuttered again.'

"Near, I need to have a talk with you", the blonde said with a serious look on his face.

"Go on."

"It's about you. I feel like something's up. Is something bothering you? Are you not feeling comfortable anymore?", Mello said as he put another piece to the puzzle without looking at Near, who was now almost as red as a tomato.

His heartbeats raised once again. That beat. That beat which reminded a romantic musical's scene. 'I can't understand this', Near thought as he started speaking to his roommate.

"It's nothing important, I'm just feeling weird and dizzy now lately."

"Why?", Mello now stared at Near whose temperature had raised.
"Near?!", Mello saw him being extremely red. He then put his hand on the boy's forehead. "You have a fever. We need to go you to the hospital"

"No, it's going to pass."

"Don't be an idiot Near. This is your health we are talking about!", Mello was now really close to the boy whose eyes became as big as coffee cups.

The albino struggled to get out of Mello's hug.
"I'm not letting you go! We are going to the hospital!", the blonde said while standing up with Near in his hands.

"Stop", the boy's voice was now weak. "That's not the issue"

"Then what is?", the blonde said looking the albino deep in his grey eyes that looked like orbs.

Near blushed even more saying:
"I can't even understand it myself..."

"I think I do, Near", Mello smirked while opening the door with the boy still in his embrace.

"Shush", Near smiled back at him and fell asleep. He was very exhausted after all.

'He is so cute when he sleeps. Damn it', Mello thought while heading to the hospital. Then the small boy tightened the hug...

|End of part 10|