Discoveries

Mello wanted like crazy to ask about the person who did those scars but decided not to, because Near was scared and was looking at him with a terrorized stare.

Blank eyes, white delicate skin and a scared expression.
An image he would see somewhere else long ago.nA person that he missed."Emily", he whispered, his voice cracking as he felt his whole body paralyzed from the thought, a heartache. Although, Mello wouldn't cry. He was too proud to.

"Emily who?", Near asked without emotion.
"Don't remind me her name...", the blonde whispered bitterly as he felt his heart itch again. "Emily was my little sister long ago.", the blonde continued, a sad tone taking over his voice.

"Long ago?", the albino managed to say, starting realizing something. Mello nodded and he walked towards the kitchen, merely managing to keep his tears from Near's eyesight.
"Mello...Are you...Crying...Is she...Dead?", the smaller boy said as he twirled a lock of his hair around his finger.

Mello looked at Near, his eyes being red and teary. "They abducted her and she was never found from that day. It's been six years now."

"I'm sorry...You know...For reminding you ",Near's apologetic stare filled the room. It's not your fault, Near. Your facial expression reminded me of her, that's all. Near got closer at Mello and caressed his hair, attempting to comfort him.

"Near?", the older murmured, locking his gaze to the gray, mysterious eyes of him.

"Yes?", Near questioned, starting to twirl Mello's hair around his finger.

"Will you become my cure if I become yours?", he offered, indirectly asking whether the other wanted to be on a relationship with him.

Near only moved closer, wrapping his skinny arms around the older's figure. "I will", he whispered, his heart skipping a beat when the said blonde tightly hugged him back. That was a promise he wouldn't dare break...

~~~~~~~~~~

Matt was happily heading towards Near and Mello's dorm. In his way he started to monologue: "Today is Sunday ,which means free day for walks in the town, with girls, games and cigarettes!Finally I'm going to buy the new Pokemon game!
I'm so excited, hehehe!"

When he reached the door he knocked, only to see an angry Mello opening the door...

"Mels? Whazup?", he sang the sentence
Mello gave him a death stare. Matt became confused.
"Why are you so angry? Did you have a fight with Near?"
Near walked by the door to greet Matt. He was flushed.
"Good morning Matt"

The redhead's mind became even more confused .
"What the heck Near? Why are you so flushed?"
The albino thought of the sudden kiss between him and Mello just  a moment ago and became even more flushed. He now looked at the blonde who was standing behind Matt and whose lips were forming a word: 'L-I-E'

"Ehm I...randomly found some of Mello's porn magazines and started reading them without Mello noticing, but then he saw me and got mad at me. Again, I'm sorry, Mello..."

"Aha! So that's the case. Don't worry little guy! You don't need to apologize. Mello is always like that. He hates it when you touch his stuff,even the least important ones. You can borrow my porn magazines if you want!", Matt offered, trying to explain Mello's nature to the smaller teen. He then continued with his bantering, "And besides you're in the middle of puberty so it is completely normal for you to want to see naked girls and have s-"

Mello saw that the albino was feeling awkward and  furiously cut Matt's sentence. "SHUT IT MATT! YOU MAKE HIM FEEL UNCONFORTABLE!", he shouted.

Matt unconsciously put his hand behind his red hair. "Heheh, yeah you are right. But you have to agree that it's just normal! Don't blame him for wanting to read those things! It's the hormones' fault!"