Bittersweet Joy

Warning: Lemon •○•
If you don't like mature stuff, I advice you not to read this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mm, Mello!", Near said as his body started burning from the sudden attention it got. The blonde continued licking the petite boy's sides, biting carefully the pale skin so that the stitches wouldn't reopen, but he suddenly stopped when he realized what he had been doing. Maybe Near wasn't ready for yet, he judged. But what if...?

Mello lifted Near from the sofa and placed him in his bed. He then kissed his forehead. "Goodnight little Near", he whispered to his ear.

Afterwards he walked out of Near's bed to go sleep in his own. "Mello?", the pale boy seemed confused by seeing his lover going away.

The blonde smirked and looked directly into Near's gray orbs. He moved a little closer to the albino. "Is something the matter?", he asked, hardly hiding the grin in his lips. Perhaps Near wanted this, after all.

"Won't you sleep with me?", Near asked, looking him in the eye to see his response.

The blonde shook his head negatively.
"Why?", the albino asked with a frown, still looking at Mello's slim figure.

The blonde then did something that Near wasn't expecting.
He quickly moved towards him and kissed him with more passion than ever before.

When Near pulled away for air, he saw Mello nipping the skin in his neck hungrily. The blonde moved even closer and Near felt the blonde's erection brushing lightly against his own.

Mello answered the albino's question right then.
"Because if I sleep with you I might do dirty things to you."

Near's eyes widened upon hearing those words escape Mello's pink lips. He put Mello down using every last bit of his power. The pale boy smiled and bit the blonde's ear. "Are you sure that this won't happen the other way 'round?"

Mello laughed softly and put Near down easily. "Absolutely". This time, the albino didn't even try to struggle away from him.
Mello was truly amazed.
'From when did Near start fighting for dominance?', he thought and smirked once again. 'My little baby Near is growing up...'

"I would like to see how this goes", Near' soft purr echoed in the room.He would try his best to overcome his fears tonight as it seemed.

Mello froze. He wasn't expecting Near to build up so much courage in such a small amount of time. But now something else was bothering him.

He had only had normal sex with women on his past relationships. Therefore he had no experience in what he was about to do now or the amount of pain that this would cause to Near. Even though, in the end he believed that it was all a matter of mechanics and that he surely knew what he was supposed to do.

"Are you sure about this Near?"
The albino looked deeply into Mello's azure eyes and saw the worry.

He nodded. "Yes. But I suggest we have a bath first", he stated.
Mello tried to calm himself down and did so successfully.

"Alright. Would you like to have a bath with me or will we be having a bath seperately?", the blonde asked showing respect to the pale boy.

Near smiled once more.
"You needn't be asking the obvious ones..."

Mello grinned as he got up, offering his hand to Near...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both boys headed towards the bathroom. The petite boy opened the door and the blonde closed it. Mello and Near tossed their pants, shirts and underwear on the floor.