Plans for Comeback!

Mello and Near entered their room when Mello furiously opened the door. Before even getting cleaned up the two teens started a conversation:

"We are not gonna stand here like your innocent teddy bear Near.
We will pull a prank on them, worse than their prank! I'm not going to admit defeat. Got any ideas?"

"Hmm", Near was thoughtful for a moment, but he didn't come up with a good idea. "What about putting fire on Matt's room?"

Mello got himself thinking and finally answered: "But it used to be my room and I might go back!"

When the young boy heard that, he was surprised and sad, so he tried to convince his roommate to stay while showing anger for the first time in front of him:

"Who cares! You will be staying here with me. Do you prefer to admit defeat?"

"Okay, we will try to put his room on fire but his birthday is
coming soon so I'd say we better start off our pranks by making him a birthday cake with worms in it", Mello stated.

"Alright. First your idea, then my idea", the albino spoke with a grin.

~~~~~~~~~~

Roger saw the chaos in the cafeteria but nobody was there at the moment. He walked on the hallway and did the same mistake that the two teens did a while ago. He didn't see the oil on the floor, though then immediately slipped, hitting his head.

"Ouch"

"Kids these days just can't respect
an old headmaster like me..."

~~~~~~~~~~

Matt and his friends were now
in Matt's room talking about the prank.

"That was so funny!!", Kalvin said aloud.

"It was fun too", Matsuda added

"I have to agree with the boys!", Jane added. "What's next?"

Zoe only nodded happily, because she has made some funny new friends.

A pause of silence filled the room, until Matt spoke,

"I don't know guys...I feel kinda bad for them now. They're my friends after all."

"Who cares about them? You've got us now. Here, take a cigarette", Kalvin said while offering the cigarette to Matt.

"I've never smoked before.", Matt looked skeptical.

"Doesn't matter; Just take it and do not hesitate!", Kalvin replied.

"Ok", Matt said as he took the cigarette from his friend's hand.

~~~~~~~~~

Near and Mello had their turns for using the bathroom.
When they were both all cleaned up, they changed to wear their pajamas.

Near fell asleep very fast that night and drifted on a dreamful sleep...

_Near's POV_
I was walking on my old house.
It was destroyed and only ashes were left now.
I felt that sad feeling filling my chest.
I started crying it was unstoppable or so I though.

Suddenly I heard somebody's steps behind me.
Two cold hands wrapped my waist from behind.
I turned my head around.
There was a blond teenager with deep blue eyes that were looking at me .Only me.

"Mello"

I called his name and he called mine with his soft and deep calming voice.
He kissed me without explaining
me why.
I felt that touch. It was like he wanted to set a fire on my whole body.

I kissed him back without fearing anything.
He immediately responded with another move. He placed his right hand on my hair and smelled it.
I called his name once more louder this this time...

-End of dream-

~~~~~~~~~

Near woke up and saw Mello starring at him from the sofa with a questioning expression on his face.
"Good M-morning Mello", he stuttered.

The blonde didn't speak. Instead he got up from the sofa and searched the fridge for ingredients to make breakfast.
Mello kept wondering, Why was Near calling his name while sleeping. 'Could he be dreaming about me?'
Mello felt embarrassed, only by thinking those things.

"What do we have for breakfast?", the albino questioned. A growl from his stomach was heard.

"Toast or eggs with bacon. Which one do you prefer?"

"Hmm, I'll just go with the toast choice", Near replied while he was getting closer to his roommate to search for the ingredients.

"Okay ,I can make one for you. By the way, you don't need to make the kitchen a mess just to find a slice of cheese!", Mello started laughing while pointing at Near for what he just did.

"Too late!", the white haired boy replied while grabbing a slice of ham along with the slice of cheese from before. He then giggled a little and started to make his toast happily.

|End of part 8|