Memory's door

Warning: This chapter contains rape and violence.

Mello's surprised look was covering his face.
"What was that Near? I didn't hear you"
The albino giggled.
"Don't copy me M-" "!!"
His sentence was cut by a kiss.
Slow and passionate, with the boys' tongues dancing and leaving saliva to each others mouth.

Mello's hand travelled first to Near's hair and neck but when he was about to touch the albino's skin under his shirt, he was stopped by Near's hand. The blonde looked questioningly into the smaller boy's eyes which were looking at him with a sad expression. 'Something's wrong. What do I do?', Mello thought as he started becoming nervous.

"I'm sorry, Near. I thought you wanted this. My goal is not to hurt you ", the blonde said silently with an apologetic expression.
"I do want this. It's just...", but the white haired teen couldn't find the words to say what was wrong.
"You feel uncomfortable, correct?", Mello said as he was ready to stand up and head to the bathroom but Near's hand grabbed his hand a little before he stood.
"Yes and no"
"What do you mean?"
"My body is in a bad condition and I don't want you to see it"
"Don't talk crap to me Near!", Mello yelled as he took off the boy's shirt with force, but the moment he saw Near's body, he regretted it...

His cerulean eyes widened as he saw stitches which were everywhere in his soft skin that was livid. Scars and bite marks were in his back and below his neck. Scratch marks weren't missing. 'So that's it...That was what must have been bothering him! Somebody else assaulted Near before me...But who? And did Near wanted him?', Mello's feelings were twisted and left him a bitter taste in his mouth. He was furious and swore to destroy whoever did this to his Near.
'My Near. It must hurt...', he thought, realizing that he felt possessive over the boy even if they weren't officially on a relationship yet.

Near couldn't help but cry with his eyes closed...This awful memory was taking over his mind...

             ~~Flashback~~
•  Near's POV •

A forceful knock on the house's door echoed in the whole building.
I was in my room upstairs, playing peacefully with my toys. I was oblivious for what was about to happen next.

I heard my sweet mother's voice asking who it was,"Yes?", our house didn't have a peephole for seeing who it was.
"I came for your bills. You need to pay the half of them at least", a young man's voice replied .

"Bills?", Jack's voice asked questioningly. He continued "We have already paid them!"
"Enough of this shit! Open me the door !", the man yelled from outside.

"Go away. We won't open up", my mother said on a similar voice tone. Then the man got extremely furious and broke our wooden house's door.

*Bam* *Boum* *Bam!* *Bang!*
*Scream* *breaking glass* *scream*
My mother screamed as Jack took the kitchen knife and threatened the masked thief, or whatever he was. She was injured.

I was watching carefully from a small opening from my door.
The man shooted my stepfather thrice and he fell to the floor dead. My mother could barely move and was crying out as the man headed upstairs to my room: "Nate! Nate! My little baby. Don't go upstairs freak !Le-t my litt-le bo-y li-ve", she stuttered as her heart stopped and she stopped breathing.

I was scared. His steps were loud and slow. The wooden stairs were trembling themselves. I hid myself under the bed as I felt teardrops burn my cheeks, a rare thing for me.
It was painful, painful to know that everything I had was gone. The care, the love, the happy moments. This was probably going to be my end...

I kept sobbing and my whole body shivered when that murderer opened the door.
"Where are you, oh my little boy?", he asked with a satanic smile as he checked the whole room with his eyes.

I didn't answer and kept being hidden.
When he found me, I trembled and my hearbeat became heavier.
My eyes became as big as teacups and I started tearing up for the third time because I was very scared. He saw right into my face.

"My, my! What do we have here?A small little boy crying for his loss. Hahah!", he said as he grabbed my left foot and started pulling me outside. I struggled with all the power my muscles had but couldn't do anything.

He pulled me out and I cried out for help. He pointed the gun at me, ready to shoot. He pulled the trigger as I closed my eyes, but there was no bullet.

"Huh? But I had 10 bullets in here. It probably stuck...Nah it doesn't matter", he returned to me and stuck me on the floor. He then leaned in and shouted to my ear: "You're cute after all! I could do something more exciting with you!", he then laughed hysterically as he started taking off my pants.

"Please stop", I said continuing to sob and struggle.
"Yes, cry more! Give me more of the pleasure of torturing you!"
"Please no", I said trembling as I closed my eyes and bit my lip.
He ignored me and took out my pants completely, tossing them to the floor. I kept struggling.
"Stupid brat! Stop moving! How am I going to do my job if you move?"

I screamed out of pain as he took out a knife and stabbed my right ribs. I was bleeding and my energy have reached zero. He took off my boxers and took off his as well,my eyes were shut again. He bit my skin and scratched my back. The pain I felt was big. Although I couldn't let him hear my screams again. It would pleasure him. I kept bitting my lip, not to let a moan escape my mouth as he started thrusting his genital inside of me...

"Come on, scream more!", he said as he bit my neck 'till it bled out. I screamed out of pain and I couldn't forgive my self for not being strong. Teardrops kept falling from my gray eyes. The man kept hurting my proctus with his fast thrusts. My back was being scratched by his animal-like claws. My cries and screams were cracking, echoing into my room's walls...

After some time passed, I observed that he had forgotten about the knife in front of him. I grabbed it and dug it inside his abdomen. He let out a yell as he touched the knife and tried to get it out of his body. I stood up, took my clothes and ran with all my power to the stairs. I looked at my parents' corpses. They were so emotionless, exactly like the everyday me.

I sprinted to the open door and saw snowflakes falling from the sky fast. A blizzard was starting...The man followed me but was hurt as well and couldn't move so fast...

I ran and ran for hours until the man's howls became very distant
"Come back brat! I haven't finished with you yet!", that was the last thing I heard from him...

I saw a door and kept running with thirst to its direction, but when I was about half a meter away, I fainted and my head hit the door..."

|End of part 16|