Find the way

Matt was really pissed at the moment because he had been waiting for twently minutes and still Mello and Near have not arrived in the garden he was yet. 'Let's sent another message', he thought as he felt the deja vu hitting him.
"Mello, I got bored waiting in the central garden or park or whatever the fuck it is! -_- "

Another ten minutes passed and there was still no reply, so he wrote another message: "FINE! I'm going back at the orphanage by myself!!!"
Although, to his surprise a reply came immediately this time.

"Matt, it's Near. Mello can't talk to you right now. He gave me his phone, but I thought that it was rude to look at his messages. Even though, I was curious and saw your messages. Don't leave please. We might be in danger. Also don't come near the place we are because there is a 85% chance that a stalker is outside of the restrooms we are. His intentions are not good either, so please stay where you are. We might be late."

Matt looked at the message and nodded as he sent a reply. "Okay, I'll be waiting..."

'I don't have any other choice, do I ?', he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~

°Meanwhile°

The restrooms were big and had one door with one toilet, after the main room with the faucet on its corner, behind the main door which was locked now.

Near knocked the toilet's door.
"Mello, did you finish? I need to get in there too"

The albino was feeling embarrassed after hearing Mello's moans from behind the door for the last five minutes...

"Ahn mm, no, not yet!", the blonde said as he felt plain satisfaction filling his whole body.

"Could you be a little more silent at least, Mello?"
"Why? Does my mere voice turn you on?", the older asked with a smirk.

The pale boy got more serious, after hearing that"Mello, we are in danger. We can't be playing around, saying pervented stuff at each other"

"Hmm? I thought I could make you forget about the current situation we were. I don't want you to be stressed", Mello smiled as he continued 'taking care' of himself. "But, still..."

When Mello finished, he opened the toilet's door and took some paper to clean his mess up. Although, the albino got inside the toilet before the blonde cleaned anything, closing the door in Mello's face.
"Hey!", Mello replied, miffed by the pale boy's actions.

"Sorry Mello, but I can't hold on for any longer", the albino replied. "I will be silent", he continued his sayings.

"Fine. Let's hope you will have finished before Paul comes here."

After that last reply, there was silence for the next six minutes.

The albino got out of the toilet and took all the paper roll to clean up.

"Let me help you with this", the blonde said as he cut a piece of the paper roll Near was holding.

~~~~~~~~~~

_Cekp's POV_

I took out my mobile and phoned Josh.

"Hello?"

"Josh! I finally found the thing we've been searching for all those years!"

"What are you talking about Cekp?"

"An albino!"

"What? No way. Cut the crap. You're lying..."

"No, no, I swear...This time it REALLY is an albino. We'll become rich!"

"Ah...Somethimes you're just way too stupid Cekp"

"No!"

"Don't do anything stupid that can lead us to jail, alright?"

"B-but! This is our chance-!"

"I said get out of there!"

"No. I'm going to catch the albino, kill him and take his magic bones. Then we will give them to the priest and become rich."

"I said NO! Go back home and leave the human for now. You don't even know if it's the real thing, do you? You haven't even inspected his skin that indicates the complete loss of melanin, did you?"

"Eh, no..."

"Then get rid of those crappy thoughts and evacuate."

'He hanged up...But the app on my phone said that a magic being is nearby. If it's not the albino, then what is?'

I searched for my kitchen knife inside my backpack...If I take a hand or a leg it should be fine, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~

_Paul's POV_

I looked around the roads.

"Finally I reached the place prince Mihael mentioned on the phone", I whispered to myself.

I opened the limousine's door and get out of the big car. I didn't forget to lock the doors.

I looked around until I finally found Helyu's Mall. Beside the mall I saw a wooden sign with faded letters. I read: "Dekin's café, huh?"

I felt the cold winter breeze hitting on my back and I shivered slightly when I saw a forty year old man who was holding something shiny, standing by the corner.

'That must be a knife', I thought and suddenly I couldn't move my body parts. I became paralyzed by the shock. 'How am I supposed to execute this criminal? I wonder...'

In the end, I mustered up some courage and grabbed my gun from my big sized pocket. My hands were trembling as I pointed it to the stranger and shouted:

"Hey you! Hands up!"

|End of part 19|