Author

This book isn't like any book you've read before!

***This Book Isn't Edited***

In this book, you'll read as the characters face many struggles and dilemmas that we face everyday in our lives. In this book you'll be motivated and given encouragement with the words of God. Although, trust me, it isn't completely your typical Christian book.

Also, this book is fictional, every name, place, and event in this book are completely made up by the author.

This book also contains language, sexual contents that may not be appropriate for all readers, BEWARE. Yes, I am aware of the fact that I said that this book will have lots to do with the Bible, but God created sex!

I'm a very huge fan of fashion so you'll be seeing pictures of the outfits I envision the characters wearing.

Beware of the word "EXPLICIT" at the beginning of a chapter because it means that the chapter contains something sexual, lots of cursing involved, or just a sex scene in general.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to comment or message me.

I welcome everyone to read this book, as well as non-christians and those who do not go to church, or don't know a lot about the bible, perhaps I can teach you something. And you just might teach me something.

Otherwise, just enjoy, VOTE and COMMENT

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Copyright ©️ 2019 by Marie Pierre.

>>>>>