Meaning

REMEMBER: VOTE FIRST!

December, Monday

Melanie

Jade and I made up.

We made up in literally the worst possible way anyone could imagine. She was bleeding so much in my car that I had to rush down the busy roads of New Jersey to try to get her to a hospital on time before she bled out. I even drove under three red lights in order to get her there  in time. Only when I finally managed to get her to the hospital did she tell me to just drive to nearest walmart to get first aid kit equipments. We argued as I obliged to her demand. She promised to tell me every single thing if I'd managed to successfully stitch her up.

Her wound turned out to be not as deep as we'd presumed. I managed to clean her up and stopped the bleeding. We bought food and sat in my car so she could tell me everything as she promised. We both cried so much in each other's arms. Then we both got angry when she told me all about Mayra and her lying behind. I apologized to her way too many times than I could count. She hugged me and told me how much she loved me. She told how much she would love for me to be with Jeremiah. I promised to never turn my back on her. I promised to always be there for her for whatever she needed. I promised her that things would get better for her. I even told her that I would be praying for her.

We cried so much as if one of us was going to disappear soon. And even now, as I'm laying peacefully in Jeremiah's bed, I feel the tears seeping out of my eyes.

I can't believe a person so young has been through so much. I can't believe how selfish I used to be.

"Why are you crying?" I hear Jeremiah ask concernedly beside me. I quickly wipe my eyes and turn my head to look at him. His face contains a deep frown.

"The movie" I lie. We're watching Bad Boys, and there's just nothing in the movie that is that sad worth crying over. But Jade did ask me to not say anything to Jeremiah yet. I promised her that I wouldn't and from now on I plan on keeping my promises.

Jeremiah shifts on the bed and fully turns to face me. His hand reaches for my face and he slowly wipes underneath my eyes. I close my eyes when I feel his lips on mines very softly. I quickly open my mouth to deepen the kiss but he pulls back, causing me to open my eyes again. "Why're you teasing me?"

"Tell me why you're crying" he trails his hand down the side of my neck and lightly massage the back of my head. My eyes attempts to close again. Man, it's just something about this boy's hands.

"I told you" I swiftly sit up on the bed and push him back onto his back so that I can straddle him. Don't even ask me when we got this comfortable with each other. "It was the movie" I lean down and place a chaste kiss onto his pink lips.

"You're lying to me" He sits up with me still on him. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him again. It's like I can't get enough of his lips. "And you're not gonna distract me" he says but still kisses me back when I place my lips upon his. We both can't get enough of each other honestly. 

"How about we talk about the two thousand dollar purse you bought me!" I look back at the new, large, pink Balenciaga purse sitting on the black chair in the room, still feeling as shocked as I did when I first took it out of the bag earlier before I came here. Not that I don't own anything expensive or anything, because quite frankly I lived for name brand things, but receiving this from none other than Jeremiah is just not settling well with me. I don't want to be reading too deep into anything. But what else could he possibly want me to think with him already buying me gifts this expensive? Even though, I do know that he can very well afford them.