Desires

REMEMBER: VOTE FIRST!

November, Sunday

Melissa

"No! No! Please Mel, noo!" I startle from my sleep from the powerful screams booming against the walls of my room. I quickly sit up, heart pounding against my chest, fast heaving breaths escaping my mouth, and confusion clouding my mind. What's happening?

"No! Please baby, stop!"

It suddenly hits me! Rony is what is happening. He's crying and thrashing around in his sleep. I don't hesitate, I quickly jump off the bed and sprint towards him on the couch in our room where he's been sleeping for the past days.

"Rony! Wake up! It's just a nightmare" I vigorously shake him awake, and he wakes up in the same manner as me. Startled, frightened, and disoriented. I haven't seen him like this ever since both of his parents died in that catastrophic car accident. "It was just a nightmare" I assure him again, staring deeply into his eyes.

"Oh, baby" he sobs, shocking the crap out of me when he wraps his arms around my waist and pull me onto his lap. Jesus H Christ, this isn't happening. "I'm so sorry Mel" he cries, dropping his head on top of my breasts. My bare breasts that contain nothing due to the fact that I don't sleep with any clothes on.

For the past three days, since Rony's been sleeping back in our room to play perfect husband, I've always been lucky enough to wake up before him to get dressed, but apparently fate had different plans for me this time.

"God Mel, I hate myself" he moves his head from side to side against my boobs , instantly causing my nipples to harden from the sensation. Condemn me right now for wanting my husband, because that is certainly all I can think about right now.

He says something else, well more than just something, but I, in all honesty do not hear him. I'm so distracted by the heat of his forehead on my chest. So greatly distracted.

Slowly, I lift up my hand and run my fingers through his hair that he's been letting grow out lately. "I-It was just a nightmare Rony" I find myself saying once again encouragingly, because what else can I say? It's not like I can tell him that his head on my chest is making my body react in a dangerous way.

We stay in that position for a few minutes, and I desperately try to get stupid my head out of the gutter, even though I am doing absolutely nothing wrong, for I am thinking of my husband in that way. There's nothing wrong with thinking about my husband bending me over this couch right now and taking me from behind. Hard, because it's been way too long.

I shouldn't have imagined that, because instead of visusalizing myself bent over the couch, the memory of the other woman he cheated on me with comes rushing back like an intruder, instantly clouding and consuming my mind with that same darkness in my life that I'm starting to get accustomed to.

He cheated on me. That is why we're in this position right now. That is why I'm living so unhappily right now.

I push his head off my chest and quickly rise to my feet. He slightly jumps, obviously not expecting me to have done that.

"Oh sh*t" he curses when he finally notices me standing in full height before him in only a thong. If it wasn't for what he did, for his selfish and uncaring ways, tonight, or this morning, would be going in a completely different route.

Albeit the fact that my mind is screaming no, and telling me that I am going to regret it, my body in full force screams yes. Longing, and yearning for him to just take me onto his lap again and just rock my world like a husband should.