At my doorstep

REMEMBER: VOTE FIRST!

November, Tuesday

Vanessa

"I feel like we're back in college" I say to my husband with a huge smile on my face. It's eleven at night and we decided to go for a late night swim. I don't remember the last time my husband and I had time to occupy a pool. Our pool. We're both always so consumed with work that the only time we really saw each other was in our bedroom late at night.

"Mm" I hear Jerome grunt so closely behind me, his lips leisurely placing butterfly kisses on a side of my neck. "Probably because the last time we were in a pool this late was in college" he wraps his arms around my waist and pull me back against his wet body.

"Remember how you almost drowned because you tried to impress me?" I slowly turn in his arms to face him. I wrap my arms around his neck and run my fingers through his wet hair.

"Ugh. That was sooooo embarrassing" he tightly closes his eyes upon remembering, causing me to burst into chuckles. "You had to come save me" he admits with a pout.

"I sure did"

"You don't have to keep reminding me!"

"Can't help it. Every time we're in a pool together that memory always resurface and I always feel as though I have to keep checking on you" I bring us closer together and peck his lips.

"Babe, that doesn't sound right at all" Jerome laughs, head thrown back, eyes shut, looking exactly like the man I met in college. Seeing him like this, so happy and so carefree, and not so well-put together like the millionaire business man that he is, always does something to my heart. There is no greater feeling in the world than knowing that your partner is genuinely happy.

" I love you" I blurt out randomly, because that's what we do. Life is too short to always wait for the right moment, the perfect moment to tell someone that you love them. My husband and I do it randomly, during the most imperfect moments. Yet somehow, after we say it, it always becomes the perfect moment.

"I've heard your say those words so many times, but the way my heart, and my body respond every time  is inexplicable" His large hands dive under the water to grab my butt. I laugh. "I love you too beautiful" he gradually kisses my lips with so much tender and passion that I just can't stop myself from falling more and more in love with him each passing day.

"Mmm" I moan into his mouth, deepening our kiss to a different level. I slowly reach behind me to undo the knot to my tiny bikini. Although I know sex is out of the question right now, doesn't stop me from wanting other parts of my husband on my body. His pleasurable mouth preferably.

"And to think you weren't into White men. Now you're willing to get naked in the pool with one Vanessa Anne Marie!"

"Ugh, shut up! You ruined the moment!" I swat at my husband's muscular chest, causing him to laugh again. I roll my eyes at his childishness, my arm twisted backwards to hold on to the untied strings to my bikini.

After a full minute of Jerome laughing at God-knows-what, because me getting sexually agitated was not the least bit funny, I decide to take matters into my own hands. I let go of the strings, causing the small bikini to fall right in the pool.

Upon seeing my breasts, Jerome's laughter instantly stops.

"Babeee" he groans. He slowly walks back in front of me and cups both of my boobs into his hands. I let out a very small moan and thrust my chest into his hands. His grey eyes bore into mines and I stare right back at him. The sexiness that is my husband makes it so much more difficult to contain myself right now. I don't know where the sudden urge came from, but all I know is that it's there and I have a very fine, deliciously sexy husband at my availability.