description

A d d i c t // Louis Tomlinson Alternative Universe Short Story

Someone who is so addicted to the taste of drugs on their lips, the high it brings them to, the way it makes them forget everything, neglects their loved ones. They are so caught up in the moment of their high; they ignore their lovers calls, or their attempts at trying to fix their relationship.

Dakota Hooversen, she’s so caught up being in love with Louis Tomlinson, she forgets to see the evil in him when he doesn’t answer his phone on purpose, how he always pulls her hair when they are in a fight or how he calls her a pussy for not being like him – an addict.

Both have obsession; both are completely different yet both can put themselves in complete and utter destruction.

+

 link to playlist is in external 

my 8tracks username is wreckedkids

http://8tracks.com/wreckedkids/addict

So that was the description of a LOUIS TOMLINSON short story

I've decided to make the short story at about 10 chapters?

Don't know why i put a question mark there - silly me

All five other boys will probably one way or another be involved with this

I hope you enjoyed the description and i'm sorry but i've gotten an addiction with gangs and drugs and such

i just find it very interesting :)

if you want more or liked it, maybe vote, comment and fan?

you don't have to of course but it would be much appreciated! :)

stay gorgeous <3

samii

(dedicated to @druids because she's lovely and you need to check her out because i'm addicted to anorexic alice that she's writing it's so brilliant)