3.75

(I love you all so much.

dedicated to mullingrss for her constant lovely support. i appreciate it a million, like i appreciate everyone elses support very very much)

December 15th 2015

7:16 PM

South London

Reuters, 29

 Coffee Café Simmons

               “Did you really think that was appropriate, Dakota?”

               “I don’t need you to tell me what I can and can’t do.”

               “That I can go ‘fuck myself’, is quite rude.”

               “You deserved it!” She cried down the phone as she left the coffee café, her uprising temper not worth setting other people off in distraught glances towards her.

               Harry sighed. “Babe-“

               “Why don’t you get it?” she cried, tears forming in her eyes. “I’m not into you anymore Harry. I found someone else!”

               It became quiet down the line. Dakota leaned against a brick building, as she stared at the darkness ahead of her, the only light streaming down from either the flat windows, shop windows or streetlights. The girl didn’t know what overcame her, to be out this late. A few hours ago she was terrified of the outside world.

               “I’ll never let you go,” he rasped, his deep husky voice being one of her favourite assets. “I promise you, Dakota. It was a mistake letting you go.”

               “Tell me that in two months when you are god knows where! I’m not falling for your traps anymore Harry. I’m content where I am, with who I am.”

               “I could give you so-“

               “Tell Calum to stop stalking me or I’ll get a restraining order. I’m serious Harry. This is getting out of hand.”

               “Why would you d-“

               She quickly pressed the big red button, breathing out quickly as she watched her breath freeze in front of her. Scratching the back of her neck, she figured it was time to begin the journey back home.

               As she adjusted her jacket, she saw a car with its headlights on across the street.