1.75

sorry for any mistakes ; i apologize

hope you enjoy. thanks for the feedback you readers spoil me with - it means more than you think. 

/dedicated to @xbeautyrisesx because i'm secretly a massive fan of her stories. you all probably know her/

next chapter will be dedicated to a commenter 

stay gorgeous

// 

December 5th 2015

9:17 am.

South London

Audrey Street, 14

Dakota and Louis' flat / Bedroom

               Lying in her bed, next to him, Dakota felt a strange feeling. She felt empty, terribly hollow from the inside; ignoring the fact that someone was less than ten centimetres away from her. Yesterday was a brutal night, one Dakota wished that she could erase from her memory forever.

               “What the hell are you doing in here, Dakota?

               “Louis, please, let me explain!” she yelped as she shuffled backwards, her elbows twisting as she clumsily tried to get away. But no escape was there and her back hit the wall.

               He marched closer towards her, his hands curling up with every step.

               “Why don't you ever listen, Dakota darling?” he snarled, spitting each word out.

               “I’m s-sorry!

               She never knew what to say when he acted like that. ‘I’m sorry’ or the ‘I will never ever do that again’ promises never really seemed to work.

               The ray of light in her life, the one who made her life twenty million times better (in her perspective) had now seemed to turn into an angry cloud ready to pour down pounds and pounds of acid rain water.

               “Quite saying sorry, you bitch!” he shouted, drops of spitting flying everywhere.

               She shook her head, trying to get this Louis out of her sight. Her mind repudiated her actions, and all she did was cry and cry and cry. She couldn’t remember a day where she didn’t cry.

               The storm wasn’t over, sadly. Dakota in a defense position because of her boyfriend, who was once again, intoxicated slightly. His fits were clenched, and as his eyes skimmed around another reason to get mad at her, he noticed the necklace. The crescent moon shaped necklace, which he tried to hide from her.