1.50

not super proud about this chapter

but thank you for all your support throughout this short story !

next chapter will be better

btws i was in london and saw leonardo dicaprio (he was 3 metres away from me), bradley cooper and bastille (who i literally stood next to and i smiled at them and smiled back but i had to run for a train so i couldn't ask for picture i fail at life i know)

anyway i hope you enjoy this at the slightest

not very much emotion is shown in this - i apologize.

i love you guys

stay gorgeous

ps; read BLIND please ? :) prologue is up

didn't proofread yet.

 //

December 4th 2015

8:46 pm.

South London

Audrey Street, 14

Dakota and Louis' flat / Bedroom

               “Where is it,” Dakota, who aggravated, muttered as she rummaged through her jewelry box. “Goddammit, did he throw it out?”

               She was afraid. If the necklace she was looking for was gone, Louis must have thrown it out, which meant he knew she still had it, which meant he would be furious. That was the thing, Dakota tried to avoid at any cost.

               “Fuck, fuck fuck!” Dakota swore as she ran around the creaky flat, flipping stacks of stained magazines and books around in search for the necklace. Everywhere she brought her fingers they would shake, partially from her rough way home. She copied Louis’ actions and went into a train with no ticket, but of course the poor girl got caught and thrown off.

               She walked the rest way home in the pouring rain.

               Dakota was in the living room now, flinging dark coloured purple pillows in the air. She even dismantled the couch, but was left with distress.

               Twenty minutes had already passed, and Dakota only left one room out of her search plan; Louis’ office. A place where Louis went, for a few minutes or a few hours depending on the day. A room filled with answers that people desired to know, people who had the right to know, a place with dangerous secrets that if anyone knew those, they would be killed – and also a place strictly forbidden for Dakota to enter.

               She knew exactly where the key was, retrieved it and pushed it in the lock. Turning it twice, the heavy sound of the lock unlocked. The door was open.

               She pushed it open, flicking the light switch, which provided a bit of light. She didn’t have much time to look around and view, she quickly searched for her piece of jewelry and would leave.