1.25

remember to look at the dates

i'm awfully tired, so i'll have a check at this tomorrow

please vote and comment. please comment. haha they make me so happy really. expect an emotional chapter next chapter

hopefully you enjoy the little surprise in here

and also the chapter

i'm going to bed now

stay gorgeous

sami

/please comment and make me happy, because i'm feeling a bit down lately/

(dedicated to @crazymofowriters for their comment on last chapter. there were many lovely comments, but i chose you guys. thank you for your support x)

ENJOY THE PICTURE ON THE SIDE // EVERY CHAPTER HAS A PICTURE/GIF  

 //

December 4th 2015

6:32 pm.

Central London

Kensing Gardens 57

Alain Ducasse

               “Mother, why on earth are we here?” Dakota whispered across the expensive wooden table in anger. “You told me you wanted to show me your new painting!”

               Her mother merely smiled; her daughter arguing in a posh restaurant not being new for her. “Dear, hush now. People are staring.”

               Dakota scoffed shaking her head, “I’m leaving. This is absurd.”

               Her mother suddenly frowned, not taking Dakota’s lack of manners. She pulled her wrist down, slamming it back on the table preventing, Dakota from leaving her.

               Dakota showed her mother a disgusted face at her actions, her mouth open. Her mother had beaten her to the words.

               “Dakota, you will stay. There is someone important you should meet, and he came especially to see you!”

               Dakota’s eyebrows crunched together, “who is he?”

               Before her mother could answer her questions, her answer came walking into the luxurious restaurant. Lead by the petit host, was the one and only; Dakota’s ex-boyfriend. His chocolate brown coloured hair, was firmly pushed back in a neat manner. His features had become more prominent over the years that, Dakota saw him last. Black tight jeans wrapped around his long legs, a black dress shirt with small white circles symmetrically put, was on his chest and a black jacket covering his shoulders. The dress shirt he was wearing showed a small peak of a few tattoos; the same tattoos he had when he was with Dakota two and a half years ago.