0.25

link to playlist is in external 

my 8tracks username is wreckedkids

http://8tracks.com/wreckedkids/addict

author notes at the end

please read 'em :)

(dedicated to @diamondkikkii because why not? :))

// 

November 29th 2015

7:23 pm.

South London

Audrey Street, 14

Dakota and Louis’ flat / Bedroom.

               The pair’s feet were perfectly entangled between each other’s as the girl giggled. White sheets with a few brown stains of an unknown substance was sprawled around two bodies, half the sheet hanging off the bed. Louis was the unlucky one; only have a little piece of the sheet covering his lower part, which was hidden by black boxers. The girl was wearing his shirt; which hung loosely around the arms but curved towards her hip. She had always imagined the shirt being much, much to big for her but truth was – it wasn’t that oversized.

               “What did the bean say to the other bean?”

               She pondered about it for a moment. That was until she knew it was an impossible riddle and the answer would be as random as the colour purple.

               “I don’t know,” she mumbled into her pillow as she watched him chuckle.

               He took a breath of air. “How’ve you bean?”

               The girl burst into laughter, not because of the actual joke but because she never pictured Louis ever telling that joke. She hoped he wouldn’t have mentioned it towards his mates.

               “That’s the worst one so far,” she nodded her head in agreement.

               A chuckle was his response. Next up was silence that lingered around the air for another four minutes. The couple enjoyed the chirping of the birds, cars driving past and the sound of people walking by which was oddly audible on the third floor.

               “What would you do if I left you?” Dakota suddenly asked not only shocking him on the question but herself. What had gotten into her to say such a ridiculous question? She bit the pillow in regret.

               His eyebrows creased. “What do you mean?”

               She peered her eyes open as his fingers trailed over her jaw. “If I left you? If I just walked right out the door and we’d never see each other again. What would you do?”