3.00

/not proofread either. i'm sorry. anyway i hope you are all happy and i think you guys are all v v cute people.

dedicated to @rebelliousmockingjay. i think her stories were the first one i read on wattpad, and i think she's an amazing writer. you probably already know her, but i just love her writing! :))

December 12th 2015

9:32 pm.

North-West London

William Street , 62

Rosalind Hooversen and Aaron Hooversen Town House / Little Hallway.

               It’s been forty-five minutes already and Frank hadn’t been seen anywhere at the party. For all Dakota knew he might not even show up to the party, and as reasonable as that seemed Dakota didn’t want to leave without knowing something.

               As she dropped her body down on a sofa that wasn’t nearly as comfortable as it looked, she began to ponder about her encounter with her sister. Had she completely ruined their friendship? Annabelle was the only family member that she could talk anything about, and possibly the only one that could accept Louis and her, even if that would take a few weeks.

               As her thoughts trailed deeper and deeper into blackness, someone decided to join her company. As he dropped himself on the couch next to her, he made a pained face.

               “This sofa isn’t nearly as comfortable as it looks.”

               She didn’t even need to look at him, she could recognize that voice from anywhere. “Should have known you would be here again.”

               “You talk to me like you absolutely hate me.”

               “Maybe it’s because I do hate you.”

               “I don’t believe you can hate someone you once loved, Dakota.”

               “I don’t know what you are talking about.

               “You do, lovely. You hate my actions. You loved me, and I left you, and you hated that. And the memories we had together only haunt you at night, reinforcing you to believe that you hate me when in fact you merely miss me.”

               Flabbergasted at what Harry had told her, Dakota swallowed meekly not reacting to it. Harry inched closer to her, towards her ear where he pressed lips upon her earlobe.

               “And I miss you too Dakota.”

               He lingered there, as her eyes closed in comfort. It was wrong, and she knew if Louis ever heard about this he would throw a fit. Pushing Harry off her, she stood up.