sparkant

plox listen to the song on the side :)

***sparkant***

~~~Jordan~~~

I woke up, still lying down on the top bunk, staring at the ceiling. I needed Lindsy to get ant to talk to me. a deep blush formed on my cheeks at the mention of Ant. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" I yelled and slammed my head on the ceiling, not caring about the pain.

"What's up with you today?" Lindsy asked, staring up at me from her bed.

"I need your help!" I whisper/ yelled.

"Ever since when?"

"Now."

"Just tell me the reason."

"Apologies?" I said confused. Lindsy fell off the bed.

"Um...can you repeat that?"

"Apologies."

"for?"

"Ant?"

"I'll try...." she said uncertain.

"Thank you!" I yelled in gratitude, and jumped off of my bunk, almost crushing Lindsy.

~~~lunch~~~

~~~ant~~~

Lindsy was walking towards me, uncertainty written on her face. "I have a request." she said.

"About?" I asked her.

"I swear it's not bad, but Jordan needs to see you. Meet him at the park after lunch. I'll try to stay hidden in case he does try to hurt you." She said. I almost forgot that she was the only one that can call captain Jordan, and she is also the only one that can threaten him.

"Promise?" I asked.

"Promise," she replied with a smile.

"Alright. I'll go." She smiled once more, before walking off. 'Why would captain want to see me?' I thought, a blush painted my cheeks. 'NO!!!' my mind screamed at me, 'You can't like him!!'

~~~Jordan~~~

"He accepted. It's at the park after lunch." Lindsy said.

"Thanks watcher!" I leaped off of my seat and hugged her almost half to death. "BYE!" i yelled and ran off, leaving a confused Lindsy behind.

~~~Park~~~

I was early, so i was sitting on the swings, waiting. I saw a small figure in the distance, which was getting closer. I mentally blushed. Ant was now in front of me.

"So. i'm here," He said, "Why do you need me?"

"I wanted to say i'm sorry. For almost always bulling you, and letting Ryan beat you up." I tried to keep a straight face, but i blushed.

"Why do you even bother apologizing to me?" Ant glared at me.

"Because i realized, when Lindsy said, if you're popular, you don't have free rights to bully," i explained. Ant's glare started to fade.

"So what does that mean?" He asked.

"It means you're my friend," I said with a smile.

"Thanks captain," he smiled.

"first time you said captain without saying it with disgust," I laughed. I saw ant blush a little.

"Um...its getting dark," ant pointed out, "should we start heading back?"

"Guess so."  We walked back to the dorms silently, not saying a word.

~~~midnight~~~

"how'd it go?" Lindsy asked.

"good."I  replied silently

"You like him don't you?"

"No!" I practically screamed. I blushed immediately.

"I know your secret Jordan. You don't need to hide it from me." I looked away from Lindsy, and jumped up to my bunk.

~~~ant~~~

i was in the kitchen, and my roommate, Bashur, was in the shower. My eyes traveled to a drawer. I opened it, and i saw a paring knife, shining, from the lights. I shakily grabbed the knife, and studied it for awhile. I brought the knife to my wrist, slowly cutting it. I felt a pang of searing pain, but that soon diminished, and turned to relief. The blood pooled from the open wound, to the sink, the flow of that was the same as my tears now. My never-ending pain of heartbreak will never leave me, always dragging me along, like a horse, dragging a ton of carts, filled to the brim with rocks. The pain will never leave me. I heard the bathroom door open, and whistling. It was bash. He walked to the kitchen, still whistling, but it soon stopped when he saw me.

"Ant! what are you doing?" He ran towards me and grabbed my bloody wrist. "you know that suicide isn't the answer. Just let go of the pain, please." He pleaded.

"You don't understand. I trusted him, and he dumped me. Left me alone to rot in the sun. Leaving me to wither away to nothing. You don't understand Bash!" I choked, now full time sobbing.

"I'm sorry ant." Bash said ashamed, and patted my back.

~~~flashback~~~

My boyfriend called me, to meet him at the park, at 8 pm. I saw him, and started to pick up my pace.

"I'm here,"I said with a smile.

"Yea. I can see that. I need to tell you something." Seriousness painted his face.

"Anything."

"I'm leaving you. You're of no use to me." He said. My heard shattered to microscopic pieces, then swept away from the wind. I could've sworn i heard a hint of laughter in his voice.

Tears started streaming down my face. "Why?" I croaked. "I thought you loved me."

"Me? Love you?" He put emphasis on 'you'. "Don't be joking! I never loved you!" I can't be live that. I thought he loved me. And all along, he was planning this. He stared at me, before turning away and walked into the night.

~~~Flashback over~~~

I started to calm down, after reviewing the horrible memory that poisoned me to my core. My tainted soul will never leave me. It's always following me, like a stray puppy, following people, begging. Begging, for food. The only result in that, is it being kicked around, being hated. No one will feel my pain. No one.