setosolace

setosolace

><><Brice><><

As we silently drove to Ant's house, I couldn't stop thinking about the ghostly encounter with the ghost of Jason. "Something wrong?" Ty asked.

"No." I lied. Great going idiot.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm fine." I lied. Are you serious Brice?! you know your not!

"Alright then....Whatever you say..." Ty said uncertain.

sometime later.....

"Are we there yet?" Ty wined, and Mitch and I groaned in frustration.

"No!" Mitch yelled, probably losing his temper. After that, Ty just stayed silent.

About 10 minutes later, we pulled up on the curb, and got out if the car, with our bags of course.

---after the ant went to the hospital--- (I had no other way to put it)

"Where you going?" Ty asked, and he was basically that last on in the house cause Mitch left.

"Gym." I replied, and he nodded ok.

Walking to the gym, I felt overwhelmed about the current things going on. After signing in, I walked over to the thing I normally go to first; the punching bag. Putting on the bandages, (or whatever there called) I threw the first punch. While throwing more and more punches, my stress leveled out. "Brice?" a voice asked, and I turned around.

"Seto! I didn't know you would be here!" I exclaimed, clearly shocked (dur).

"I'm only here because the pricks at school always make fun of me for being skinny." He said, and took a seat next to the vending machine.

"I know how you feel." I said, giving him sympathy and took a seat next to him to get my heart rate back to normal again.

After a moment of silence, Seto spoke up. "Do you care?"

"What?" I asked, confused.

"How I look. Do you care?" He said.

"No. Your perfect the way you are." You idiot! Why did you say that!?!?

"What?" Seto asked. Ok. He didn't hear.

"Nothing." I said a little too quickly.

"You sure?" He asked, uncertain. I nodded while getting up to get a Sprite. (This is getting awkward for me because I don't really know what to write...) 'CRACK!!!' A loud boom of thunder sounded, making Seto jump. (I think I'm going insane. I mean, u cereal Blaze!? ideka. But this is after Ant and Sparklez kiss, because it was raining.) I looked up, and the lights flickered. I turned my head over to Seto, and it looked like he was scared out of his mind. I approached him, and put a hand on his back. "Shh, it's ok." I tried to convince him. He looked up, and I could basically read his mind. He's saying, 'no it's not.'

Das the chapter! and the ending isn't really what you might think it is. It's not about the thunder storm >:)