SetoSolace

Help I'm obsessed with Hollywood Undead. And I will try to update more often! Even if it kills me! (I also spent the last hour thinking of song lyrics for no apparent reason at all.)

"I-I'm really sorry about this," Seto said, and let go of Brice's arm. 

Brice smiled in return. "Don't worry about it."

"I'm really sorry though. I mean it," Seto said, staring into the Austrialian's blue (?) eyes.

"And so am I, so don't worry about it." 

Seto frowned. "Come on." 

"Come on what?" Brice cocked his head to the side. Seto just shrugged in response. "How about dinner then?" Brice asked, and the smaller man/boy simply nodded. "And that's all you do? Just nod?" Brice joked. 

Groaning, Seto asked, "Problem?"

Brince grinned in response. "I don't have a problem Seto."

"I know I remind you of him. So why do you just stand there? Why don't you do something about it?" Seto asked, and Brice was silent.

"How do you know?" He asked.

Seto just shrugged. "To be honest, I don't know, but I've always had this ability to see ghosts. When I went into your dorm, I saw the ghost of Jason. He knew I could see him, and he told me to tell you this, 'I love you, just let go. I'll be watching over you, and I don't hate you Brice. You should'nt stay in the shadows. you should move on, but I'll always love you,' he says."

Tears slipped from Brice's eyes. "I always thought he hated me, even after that night I saw him." 

"Well you have me," Seto tried to comfort Brice, and offered a small smile. 

Brice looked down on the brown-haired boy that Jason mentioned that night. "I'm sorry you had to see me cry," Brice croaked, and whipped his eyes with the back of his hand. 

"We all have our strengths and weaknesses, so we'll embrace them," Seto says, lightly punching Brice's bicep. The blonde smiled slightly and hummed, glancing over to the rather smaller man next to him.

“Well then, my weakness is my dead boyfriend," Brice said quietly.

Seto sighed. "Stop living in the past. You won't get anywhere in live if you do," he said, and glared at Brice.

"Never knew you were this wise..." Brice muttered, and Seto pretended to be offended  punched him harder.