skylox

~~skylox~~

*Sky*

"Ty!" I yelled, as i saw him walking around randomly in the park.

"He turned around, and smiled. "Hey." He said.

I took a deep breath because of running like an idiot away from fangirls, and smiled back. -cue the awkward silence-

"So... coffee?" I asked. He nodded, and some random dog followed me for a moment before returning to it's owner. 

"You have any crappy pick-up lines?" Ty asked out of no where.

I stared at him, before laughing. "Why?" I asked between breaths. Ty just shrugged. "I think I have a few." I said. and Ty tried to not laugh. (I'll say this quickly, some of these I got from Aky-shi, someone who wrote about the anime Fairy Tail and Facebook.

"So what are they?" He asked.

"You're actually serious?!" He nodded slowly. "Okay then... Did you sit on a pile of sugar,  cause you have a pretty sweet ass." I said in my reading voice.

"Say that to a girl, and you'll get a slap to the face. Any more?" Ty asked, laughing.

"I'm not a photographer, but i can picture you and me together." Ty chuckled.

"Can you hold on to my arm so I can tell my friends that I've been touched by an angel?" I smirked.

Ty stared at me, before backing away slowly. "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?" 

"Okay! That's enough!" Ty laughed.

Starbucks. Good coffee, yet they're expensive as hell. "What do you want?" The guy behind the counter asked.

"2 hot chocolates please. Medium." Ty told him.

"I never said I wanted that." I pointed out. 

"Well I don't care." Ty crossed his arm.

I rolled my eyes and got our 'order,' then walked out. 

Well this is short as f.... I have an announcement to make as well. I'm quitting wattpad for a short period of time. I've basically lost all interest in minecraft and a few minecraft youtubers. I just thing Elsword is a better game even with the sht economy. It might be a while before I come back, and I won't really be updating anything minecraft related. If you want to send hate messages, go ahead. I've had enough hate on Elsword for no reason. I'm sorry, but as I said before, I lost interest in minecraft.