setosolace

***setosolace***
~~~Brice~~~

~~~flashback~~~

I found another death note in  my locker. This time, it said, "come to the river at 12 pm. i don't care if you bring someone along, but if you don't come, consequences will occur." I sighed, and walked back to my dorm room. (Jason is his roommate).

"Something wrong?" Jason asked. I tossed him the note, and he read it. When he set the note down on the bed, his eyes where filled with anger. "Are you going?" he asked, trying to keep calm. I shook my head.

"I don't even care if it says, 'concequences will occur'. I'm tired of death threats," i said, jumping on my bed.

"Alright. i'm goin' with you on this on," Jason said, smiled, and got in his bed.

Midnight rolled around, and i can't stop thinking about the note. I heard a knock from the door, and ignored it. The knocking got louder, and louder, and i was starting to freak out. Jason started to wake up. He got up, rubbing his eyes, and opened the door. I heard a gunshot, and shut my eyes tight. I heard the door close, and i opened my eyes. I sat up on my bed, and turned on the light. The light-switch was next to me, so that's convenient. I looked in front of the door, and my blood froze. Jason was on the floor, lifeless eyes staring at the ceiling, and he was lying in a pool of blood. His blood. My eyes started tearing up. "No....This is my fault...I'm sorry Jason," I croaked, Is i knelled (IDK HOW TO SPELL IT!! I FAIL, YES I KNOW!! why am i even using caps?) down next to his lifless body. I cried the whole night.

~~~Flashback over~~~

"Excuse my for a sec." I muttered, still crying. I got up, and walked out of the at room. I speed-walked to my dorm room, got in, and closed the door. I knelled down on the exact spot where Jason died, and the wood was barely showing red. I let all my tears fall to the ground, and cried. Cried, till I've run out of tears. I felt a strange presence in the room, and looked up. I saw Jason, but he was different. It was like a ghostly version of him. A pale white glow emitted from his body, and his face had the smile I missed so dearly. "A-am i dreaming?" I asked the ghostly figure. The smile was still showing, and he shook his head.

"You need to stop greiving over me Brice. My death meant that I wasn't meant to be with you. You where meant for seto, not me. I still love you Brice. Farwell," He said. I was speechless. Jason then dissapeared into thin air, and i was no longer crying. The only thing i could think of, was ; "i'll still love you Jason.'