Merome

I feel merome needs more love... And I just made myself start shipping Ant and Lachy..... Oh well. Well, if any of you were wondering, I have a twitter, and I'm known as b1aze_mc there. ONE MORE THING! I'm slowly gaining my minecraft interest back! So there might be more updates! I have to reread everything cause my sht memory.... And possible SkyTato in the future!    And this is short as fk just so you know...  And I meant to ask this again, do you guys want shorter but (possibly) more frequent chapters, or longer and not (seriously) frequent chapters?

(Fluff alert! Your hearts might melt!)

~~Mitch

After I finished crying, I heard a slight knock at my door. "Mitch?" The concerned voice of the bacca was muffled through the door. I crawled over to the door, and opened it. As expected, Jerome was worried. He looked so worried... so adorable... I thought to myself. 
"You ok Mitch?" Jerome asked, tilting his head.
"I'm fine," I croaked. "Just needed some time, that's all," I said.
"You're lying. You're eyes are still red, and it's been 2 hours since we got back!" Jerome exclaimed quietly. 
"Depression sucks you know?" I chuckled slightly, before falling backwards on my bed again. I felt the bed dip as Jerome lied down next to me. I flung the covers over my face to hid a blush I had. "Mind if I sleep here tonight? Thought you might need the comfort," Jerome asked silently. Even though it was roughly 5 pm, I was tired. Crying takes a lot out of you.
"I don't mind," I said through the duvet. Even though I couldn't see it, I was almost positive that Jerome was smiling.

9 PM. Couldn't sleep anymore. I shuffled around in the bed, and I felt arms around my waist. It was Jerome, and he looked so cute while he slept. I smiled slightly, and turned around so I faced him. Burying my face in his shirt, I snuggled closer to him, and fell asleep once again while breathing in his familiar scent.  (I wanted to type Parmesan Deodorant soooo baaad QQ)

Well theres this chap. Again, short. I'll try to work on SkyLox after this. (Then cry and worship Ant and Lachlan like Satan....)   (<-- You didn't see that.)  I'm making a goal to post atleast 2 things every month. I'll try to do more.