merome

I'm not sure if you guys know, but I have a good lot of new-ish stories. you can find then in my profile ☺

~~Mitch~~

I was shocked. Not like I had anything against it, but it was uncalled for. Jerome pulled away, and looked away in shame. "Jerome," I spoke up, "it's fine."

He looked at me not believing, before looking away. I sighed. "Jerome," I started, "I like you too.

He looked at me again, this time, a little hope sparked in his eyes. I summoned my strength,  and hugged him. All this time, I thought I was straight,  but I was proven wrong by the little act that caused me to realize, that the one I truly loved, was Jerome the whole time. "Should we tell them?" Jerome asked, and I shrugged. I knew he was talking about the guys, but I think we should wait a while first.

"Are we a thing now?" I asked.

"Think so." Jerome replied. and I smiled. "Are you going to your sisters funeral?"

"That's what a good person would do." I said l, and Jerome nodded.

"I'm going with you."

"What? This is my problem!"

"I know! But a good person would help a friend in need!"

I was silent after that statement. "Alright." I gave in. Jerome smiled.

Apparently the funeral was today, and I was I  all black, like any other, and so was Jerome. On our way there, I started weeping like a little kid. Who wouldn't? A family member just died! I took deep breaths, calmed down a little.

Reaching the graveyard,  I started crying uncontrollably again. After my sisters coffin was lowered into the ground, it started raining, and everyone left, apart from Jerome and I. Luckily, her grave was on the top of a little hill, under a maple tree. It was around 3 pm when we started to go home, and it was still raining.

I plopped down onto my bed at home, and cried a little more. She didn't deserve to die so quickly, no one does.

This is probably the shortest chapter I've ever written in my life... I'm ashamed of myself.