setosolace

Idk y, but I want to make another fan-fic. I enjoy 'em.

***setosolace***

~~~brice~~~

"Hey, lover boy!" My main bully, Kyle yelled to me. I turned around, to face what he has to offer me. "Awww, why the long face Bricey-wicy?" He mocked, putting on a pouty face. i didn't even know myself...sorrow is my main mood, for my lost friend, but the only one that makes it seem like he was here, is seto. "still greiving Bricey? Get over it." He said, before pushing me to a wall and walking away like the d*ck he is.

~~~class~~~

I didn't even pay attention in class, until the teacher called on me. "Brice. What's the answer to question #1038?"

"64," I guessed. I saw the teacher, and she had a look of shock on her face. To be honest, I just guessed.

"That....is correct,"she said, taking a peek at her notes. Well that didn't surprise me. I never pay attention in class, and I always somehow manage to get the correct answer in all classes. The bell rang, and class was dismissed. Finally! Time for my favorite class, and my only class with Seto. Art.

"Ok class, get with your partner, and draw a gaming based theme on them,"the teacher said, "Ok, so, Jordan, you here?" The teacher asked, taking attendance. Silence was the answer. The door behind me opened, and Jordan walked through, acting innocent. "Sorry im late miss," he said smiling, and squeals filled the room, but Lindsy just rolled her eyes. He took his usual seat, next to the window. "it's alright Jordan. Brice?" The teacher said smiling, then continued attendance.

"here,"I muttered, but she could still hear me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Cassidy trying to flirt with Jordan.

"Seto?"

"here."

~~~after boredomness~~~

"He on your mind again?" seto asked, taking a seat next to me. I nodded, starting to make a rough sketch of seto's minecraft skin. "I understand if you don't want to talk about it. I know you cared," he said. Its true. 'He' wasn't just a friend. I liked him. I started tearing up. Seto patted my back as I broke down. 'Him' was Jason. Minecraftuniverse. And he died trying to save me from the foolish decision I made.