skylox

I seriously almost forgot about skylox... I'm sorry! :(

--skylox--

~~sky~~

I lied down in bed, wondering about the party, and how I didn't see Ty. What's wrong with you?! After the party, your not yourself! Well just to explain it, I feel as if there's an empty hole in my heart. How or why, I have no idea. Something clicked in my mind. I didn't have Ty's number. I sat up, got my phone off my nightstand, and dialed Jerome's number. "Hello?" Jerome answered. He was probably still asleep and I woke him up.

"Hey, Jerome? It's me." I said.

"Need something?" he asked.

"Yea, do you have Ty's number? Or does Mitch?" I asked him.

"I don't, I'll to ask." He said, and hung up.

I spent a few minutes pacing around my room, waiting. After another minute, I started to lose hope that Jerome would answer, but then my phone buzzed. I dolphin-dived on my bed, grabbed my phone, then unlocked it, and say this;

From Jerome: (***)***-**** is his number.

I replied with; tanks yo.

I quickly made the new contact on my phone, and debated wether or not if I should call Ty right now. He might be asleep, since it's 11 p.m right meow. Settling on one answer, I flicked off the lights, and went to bed.

First thing in the morning, I checked the time. 7:39. Still might be sleeping.

3 hours later, I did nothing but stare at the clock, counting the seconds as the slowly ticked by. "Hello?" Someone asked as I called Ty.

"Hey! It's sky!" I said, a little too happy, which made me sound desperate.

"Oh! Hello sky! It's Ty!" He said.

"Pfft. Duh. I knew that."

"So why did you call?"

"Umm...." Crap. I was a loss for words.

"It's ok. Don't answer that question." Ty said saving me trouble.

"Kay. So... what are you doing?" I asked, belly flopping on my sofa.

"Nothing much. But I'm bored." Ty muttered that last part, but I still heard.

"Do you want to do something?" I asked.

"Sure! Like what?" He asked.

"Do you play minecraft?" I asked.

"Pfft. Play. I live minecraft." He said, and I laughed.

"Do you wanna play survival games?" I asked in a sing-song voice, with the tune to Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?

"Yes." Ty replied plainly.

"Yus!!" I yelled. Ty gave me his Skype and we got to hunger games.

"What?! Really?! A double K-O?!" I screamed, and Ty just laughed. Trying to ignore the double K-O, I ended off the video with my outro, and Ty already knows that I'm a youtuber, because I told him. "Well that was fun!" Ty exclaimed.

"Only because your a nub and died in the first 5 minutes!" I yelled jokingly.

"Oh sure. I got the best footage of you failing at the end!" He said. Oh yea. Ty's a youtuber as well.

"Pfft. The game still says I won." I boasted.

Ty snickered. "Well I have to go now. Record with you another time?" He asked.

"Yes."

Hi! So that's the chapter! I just needed to say something important. I just don't really feel motivated to write/type more of the stories that I write/type. So I might put some on hold, and I'll try to update something when I'm truly bored. I sawwy :'(