sparkant

***sparkant***
quick a/n. I might need ideas for this story, and it doesn't matter which ship it is. Plox message me on kik: skywatcher1

___captain___

I looked at the open door, and ant stepped through, with Lach, and I instantly knew I needed to apologize, and admit my guilt. I stood up and opened my mouth to say something, but I quickly shut it because ant glared at me, and I knew I couldn't be easily forgived. I sighed heavily, and sat back down on the couch, and I let tears fall freely from my eyes.

-< ^•^ >- Ant

I led Lach into my room, and let him sleep. Looking down the hallway, I saw captain sitting down on my couch, crying. A part of my wants to forgive him, be the other doesn't, but the side that wants to forgive him was stronger. I walked down the stairs, walked in front if him, and dragged him outside to the backyard porch.

"Why did you do it?" I asked, as rain started to fall slowly. 'I seriously don't understand the weather this time of year.'
"Didn't I tell you? Jealousy." He replied, not crying as much.
"Why?"
"Because you said you love Lachlan!" he raised his voice, and I winced. I still can't get over the fear factor.
"You said like when you asked the question. Besides, I only like him as a friend because I'm in love with someone else." I muttered the last part of the sentence.
"Oh really? Who?" he asked, his voice softened. At this point, my heart was racing, because of the fact that I have to tell the truth. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach.
I took a deep breath. "You."

A/N I'm sorry for the short chapter and cliffhanger!!! :((((((( but hay, at least I updated it right?