sparkant

Dam..... There are a lot if sparkant's.....so what should I do? Finish sparkant then do the rest? I tinks I should..... And I am making another fanfic, it's called heartbroken inside.

***sparkant****
~ant~

'I can't believe it. Captain wanted to kill Lach over jealousy, though there is still a strange feeling, tugging at me, to for give him. His brown eyes, muscular bod- STOP!!!!! YOU CAN'T THINK ABOUT HIM!!!' I snapped back into reality from my little day dream, and looked around to see where I was; the hospital. "Excuse me, ant?" the doctor asked. I looked up at him. "Lachlan will be fine, he's just passed out because if lack if oxygen," he started.
'No sh*t' I thought.
"Though his body heat level is low, you will need to keep him warm at all times, ok?" He asked. I nodded. "You are free to visit him, and you can go home now," he said smiling. I got up off if my seat, and I walked into Lach's room. He was awake, but struggling to stay awake. He brightened up as he saw me. "Hey," he greeted, his voice was a little deeper than usual, but who cares? I returned the greeting, and asked, "how you doing?"
"Fine. Just wish the hospital had some decent heating, its freezing," he said, hugging himself in attempt to keep warm.
I laughed, "Doc said you can come home with me."
He smiled, and jumped out of the bed, and stumbled slightly, and fell, but I caught him by his arm. "Tanks," he said, and walked out of the room.

I walked to my car, and Lach was tapping his foot impatiently on the ground, waiting. I walked up to him, and shook the car keys in front of his face. He jolted up, grabbed the keys, and hopped into the drivers seat. I tapped on the window, and he unlocked it for me.

Twas a silent drive home, and the falling of snow, making the outdoors crisp, and cold. (I don't know what I was doing ok?) Lach pulled up in front of my drive way, and parked the car. We got out a d he tossed the keys back to me, and I unlocked the front door.

---captain---

"Just tell my why you freaking did it!" Lindsy yelled and I sat down in the couch.
"I was jealous ok?" I said, starting to really feel guilty for what I did.
"No it's not ok. You almost killed him, and the worst part is, that you can control your anger, but you didn't." Lindsy said, rubbing her temples. Now that makes sense, why I couldn't stop myself from doing those things.

We where silent for a moment, when the door opened.

Dam.....short chapter much? so plox check out mah other stories and my new one. You can find them on mah profile :) see ya tomorrow mah lil embers